• Welcome to the PopMalt Forums! Whether you're new to forums or a veteran, welcome to our humble home on the web! We're a 20-year old forum community with thousands of discussions on entertainment, lifestyle, leisure, and more.

Our rules are simple. Be nice and don't spam. Registration is free, so what are you waiting for? Join today!.

Where's my welcome wagon!?!

pus_in_boots

Registered Member
OK. So I was wading through the crap forums littering the web, then I see this. LOOOONG story short, say hello to your newest idiot. Note that my name is NOT 'Puss'.

Just to be clear.

So do I get a welcome basket or do I introduce myself to the neighbors? :confused:

Mirage

Secret Agent
Staff member
V.I.P.
Hi and welcome! Hopefully you'll quickly find that we are a bit different than your average "crap forum" on the web!

We are a friendly bunch and have lots to say about a whole lot of things so feel free to jump into the threads and have a look around the place!

pus_in_boots

Registered Member
Hmm. I could rant about how the xbox is superior to the wii for several hours, but that would be a waste of my time and your attention. Instead, I'll ceheck out the contest.

Mirage

Secret Agent
Staff member
V.I.P.
Or you could also go to our huge section of gaming forums. You'll be sure to find a lot of threads on just that! :D

(Just click the games tab at the top right of this page!)

Doc

Trust me, I'm The Doctor.
V.I.P.
We used to run this place very efficiently with nothing but Andrew and myself, and we're damn lenient.

With that said, welcome Puss. Hopefully we see you in poker soon.