• Welcome to the PopMalt Forums! Whether you're new to forums or a veteran, welcome to our humble home on the web! We're a 20-year old forum community with thousands of discussions on entertainment, lifestyle, leisure, and more.

Our rules are simple. Be nice and don't spam. Registration is free, so what are you waiting for? Join today!.

Where'd it go??????

AngelsPeak

Wanna play?
How come I can't see whos looking at me, while I'm looking at them, looking at me anymore???????? :hmph:
Being the nosey gal I am, I probably used that more than most.....is it gone for good????? Did you guys put it in the secret room??????

Mirage

Secret Agent
Staff member
V.I.P.
Changed it to Level 5 and above for now. The main reason was people were spending a lot of time on there and it seemed to make it too easy to fight. The other reason is that that page is hard on the server load each time it is loaded. It's not really an important feature anyway. :D

AngelsPeak

Wanna play?
Okay that's it, today level 4.......tomorrow I'm in with the cool people!!

Not important........hmphhhhhh! :mad:

Okay remove all the threads in level 5 that start with......can you believe what Angelspeak........

doubles2004

Registered Member
Hahah.. Come on join level 5 .We dont talk about anyone up here

AngelsPeak

Wanna play?
doubles2004 said:
I'm coming............tomorrow..........look out.............level 5!

doubles2004

Registered Member
Cool I knew we would get more In ..A early welcome to ya.

TGirl

Registered Member
angelspeak said:
Okay remove all the threads in level 5 that start with......can you believe what Angelspeak........

I must be tired...ugggg WHHHATTT????

Nanner

Registered Member
doubles2004 said:

UP here? Thought it was DOWN there? :lol:

Stupid paypal paid with an echeck so I won't be back there until (I think it was) the 7th :( Hey that's tomorrow!!!

TGirl said:
I must be tired...ugggg WHHHATTT????

Psssstttt she means any thread where anyone talked about her.....get them out of level 5 before she gets there! HURRY! She's almost there!

thousand one.....thousand two.....thousand 60....?????

Last edited:

AngelsPeak

Wanna play?
Okay I'm cool now! When does the magic door open??????

doubles2004

Registered Member
Welcome the door Is now open.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
raye_raye Bathroom Wall 4