Where would you?

Dr. Fresh

Mmmm.... Lesbians.
If you could choose any place in the entire world, where would you live and why?

Italiano

Film Elitist
I would choose Italy.

My background heritage is nothing but Italian and it's very beautiful in Italy. I've always wanted to go there but never had the chance.

It's so nice in Sicily...

Babe_Ruth

Sultan of Swat
Staff member
V.I.P.
I'd have to say Iraq just because it's such a beatiful place lol just kidding. I'd have to say I'd live in Australia. Never been there, but it's a quiet and a beautiful place. Combinations I love.

Merc

Certified Shitlord
V.I.P.
I seriously need to travel more. I would love to visit either England or Ireland. Basically Europe. You can only live in the US so long before you need a break.

oxyMORON

A Darker Knight
I'd say Japan or Taiwan. Japan because there're vending machines around every corner, which is really convenient, and the people are nice and respectful around there.

Or Taiwan because my family already has property there and everything is within walking distance.

Mars....assuming it was in the future and it had been made able to live on.

Dr. Fresh

Mmmm.... Lesbians.
I would probably choose England, I think, because of it's nice environment, good economy, and because it's real nice there. I like it in England.

Iris

rainbow 11!
Italiano said:
I would choose Italy.

My background heritage is nothing but Italian and it's very beautiful in Italy. I've always wanted to go there but never had the chance.

It's so nice in Sicily...
Yes. Italy is very beautiful. I went there for a week in June. Venice was my favorite place. :] Me? I would live anywhere. As long as it's not where I live now. I hate it here. Too many bad memories. xx

D

Ds136

20,000 leagues under the sea on Captain Nemo's ship the Nautilus, together we would battle giant squids and explore the depths of the ocean.