• Welcome to the PopMalt Forums! Whether you're new to forums or a veteran, welcome to our humble home on the web! We're a 20-year old forum community with thousands of discussions on entertainment, lifestyle, leisure, and more.

Our rules are simple. Be nice and don't spam. Registration is free, so what are you waiting for? Join today!.

Where would you like to go?

Babe_Ruth

Sultan of Swat
Staff member
V.I.P.
If had any chance to go anywhere you wanted where would it be? For me it would between Australia and Sweden, I heard Sweden was one of the most beautiful places in the world, also I know there's a lot of beautiful women. I would like to go Australia because it always been a dream of mine since i was young.

Merc

Problematic Shitlord
V.I.P.
Australia

I'd love to see the wildlife in person.

I'd also like to go anywhere old, like places with castles, brick streets, narrow winding roads. I also wouldn't mind going to England.

Vegito728

Registered Member
Ya England lol. I don't know really there is a lot of places I would like to see but I would like to go to Japan for all the anime.:)

A

Anonym0uz Bitch

Well this summer I am going to New York, London, Paris, Brussles, and Amsterdam, only costs $2700 per person which is actually rather cheap.

Babe_Ruth

Sultan of Swat
Staff member
V.I.P.
Yeah same thing with me, but I do have a China Town close to my city, I know it's not the same thing, it's small compared to the anime they have in Japan,  Also just thinking what you said about going somewhere old, i would like to visit Auschwitz-Birkenau I would really like to see what it looks like.

Merc

Problematic Shitlord
V.I.P.
Vegito728 said:
Ya England lol. I don't know really there is a lot of places I would like to see but I would like to go to Japan for all the anime.:)
I would go to Japan, if it wasn't so damn crowded.

A

Anonym0uz Bitch

The hell with going some where to see anime, I'm going to Europe to get wasted in quite a few different ways.

Merc

Problematic Shitlord
V.I.P.
Piccolo said:
The hell with going some where to see anime, I'm going to Europe to get wasted in quite a few different ways.
Which reminds me . . . I'd have to visit Ireland for the sake of my heritage and for the pubs!

A

Anonym0uz Bitch

I plan on visiting some pubs in London, and seeing if I cant out drink anyone there, I am a liquor man. I cannot get drunk off beer, and I havent been beat around here so I have to test me limits else where lol.

Pugz

Ms. Malone
V.I.P.
Weirdos! Don't come to England, the weather is terrible!

I'd go to Japan. The clothing there rocks! :D

Edit: Screw seeing my ex, he's a lieing asshole, i hope he rots in hell ^_^