Where Will Vick Land?

After he has done his time and gets reinstated, where do you think he'll end up? What team will pick him up? And should they?

Babe_Ruth

Sultan of Swat
Staff member
V.I.P.
That's a very good question, and I am sure a lot of people are asking themselves this very question.

I believe there's some teams in the NFL that is willing to give them a chance. Maybe not to be a starter right away, but to be a back up. I think he has to earn a starting spot if he wants one.

I see a team like the Raiders or the Broncos taking a chance on him. If he's not demanding to much money, I think teams should take the chance in signing him.

Either the Raiders or the Bengals...

Just based off their history of acquiring players...no other insight or knowledge haha
Ironically also two teams that could also use all the help they can get, especially the Raiders given their history of winning Super Bowls and all of a sudden not being able to get things done.

Blueyes

Registered Member
I honestly can't see him going to any team anytime soon because 1 he thinks he should get at least 10 million per year and 2 he might land himself back in jail. I just wonder what Dungy and him talked about when Dungy went to visit him in jail the other day.

Babe_Ruth

Sultan of Swat
Staff member
V.I.P.
I think Dungy is a very well spoken person, I am sure he just told him to hang in there, and things will get better.

I disagree with you Blueyes, personally I don't believe Vick will be asking for that much money. I think he'll realise that if he wants to play in the NFL again he's going to have to take less then what he thinks he deserves. There's no way anytime to take a gamble on him for that much money. I think he might get signed for 2 years worth 4 million.

Dragon

Registered Member
V.I.P.
Vick will land in jail. :D I say the Vikings so that Favre retire for good. When Vick gets out of jail, hopefully they can give him a chance to play again.