• Welcome to the PopMalt Forums! Whether you're new to forums or a veteran, welcome to our humble home on the web! We're a 20-year old forum community with thousands of discussions on entertainment, lifestyle, leisure, and more.

Our rules are simple. Be nice and don't spam. Registration is free, so what are you waiting for? Join today!.

Where should the free agents go?

Unity

Living in Ikoria
Staff member
In wrestling right now, we have a lot of established mid-card talent from the WWE and TNA that are really "free agents." I think of Carlito, John Morrison, MVP, Luke Gallows, Shelton Benjamin, and even a veteran like The Hurricane.

Name some free agent wrestlers and where - out of the big 3 companies in the U.S. - you'd like to see them performing.

Millz

Better Call Saul
Staff member
V.I.P.
I am surprised Benjamin, MVP, Morrison and Carlito didn't go to TNA. I think Morrison should go to TNA and I think MVP should come back to the WWE.

Carlito to the WWE too...put him with Primo and Epico.

Unity

Living in Ikoria
Staff member
I think Benjamin to TNA makes sense. He's had some WWE tryouts again I remember hearing, but with his limited mic skills I couldn't see him being WWE champ but I cold see him getting more of a shot in TNA the smaller company.