Where OHHH where...........

Discussion in 'Money & Investing' started by Msbabedoll, Aug 10, 2005.

1. Msbabedoll

Msbabedoll Registered Member

Where have all my good friends gone? I am away from this board for about a week and I come back to a ghost board! It's so quiet in here I can hear double fart from Texas! (LOL)

Seriously though, where is everyone at these days?????????

COME OUT COME OUT WHERE EVER YOU AREEEEEEEEE :lol:

2. doubles2004

doubles2004 Registered Member

hahahaha You must have some good ears. :lol: :lol:

3. Msbabedoll

LOL.............ya i got good ears, especially when its so quiet! LOL

4. doubles2004

doubles2004 Registered Member

Hahaha Yea I guess everyone Is doing the school thing

5. nani1987

nani1987 Registered Member

yup I just got home it is 7pm and I am relaxing here and about I am doing with school supplies..... just spent my last 50bucks on school crap that they may not need but my husband just said to get it just in case....
    urgh........... i like shopping by my self.........lol
    nani

6. Msbabedoll

LOL Nani........and that brings up another topic we could start...........why is it that a woman can go grocery shopping alone and come home with more and spend less, but if you take hubbies or kids.....you come home with less......and alot more junk and spend WAY more! LOL

7. Julie

Julie Registered Member

OMG!! ROFLMAO! That's a LOUD fart!

I think everyone's been asleep this week or somethin...this place has been DEAD...*crickets chirping*

8. wolvergambit

wolvergambit Registered Member

LOL that is so true.
    My hubby does a lot of the grocery shopping and I send him with a list of what I need.
    Every single time he forgets to get at least 2 of the items I have marked down, but always grabs 4-5 extra items that we didnt need, that are just for him.

And it costs a fortune when he goes compared to when my son and I go.

9. nani1987

nani1987 Registered Member

lol...........my husband does pretty good on shopping he ususally goes but when it comes to get stuff for the kids........ that me...............lol

10. Msbabedoll

UGh well I went this morning grocery shopping and took paxton and I WILL NOT TAKE HIM AGAIN WITH ME!! LOL He drives me NUTS in the store!!! It's I dont want in the buggy, then its, I want to ride in the buggy, then it's, I gotta go potty, I want to walk again.........then its i'm thirsty.........i want some popcorn.........pweeaasseee.......UGH!! lol