• Welcome to the PopMalt Forums! Whether you're new to forums or a veteran, welcome to our humble home on the web! We're a 20-year old forum community with thousands of discussions on entertainment, lifestyle, leisure, and more.

Our rules are simple. Be nice and don't spam. Registration is free, so what are you waiting for? Join today!.

Where is James Brown?

Python

Sssssuper Platinum ******
Where is James Brown? Has he been buried yet? Since Anna Nicole Smith died, he got bumped out news and now that her daughter is with her daddy, its all I see and hear about now.

Mirage

Secret Agent
Staff member
V.I.P.
Was there a big deal about his body like there was with Anna Nicole's? I haven't heard anything to make me think he hasn't been buried yet.

Bunny_roses

what? no pink?
yea there was some issue about his common law wife that he never officially married and there 5 year old son. She was locked out of the house right ater he died and there was a big uproar about where to bury him and if her and his son would get any money. I haven't heard anything in a long time either but I do think that he finally got buried.