Where Is Everyone!!??

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Msbabedoll, May 19, 2005.

1. Msbabedoll

Msbabedoll Registered Member

Ok I feel like I am talking to myself in here today! What did EVERYONE go see Star Wars or what? LOL

2. Nanner

Nanner Registered Member

Kid had a class at the Y this morning.....then we did some shopping (for her of course....I bought myself some nail polish....whoopeee) and came home to eat. (McDonalds on "school" days :)) Now I'm just trying to stay awake long enough to take a nap :D Such an exciting Bday I'm having!

OK what's wrong with this picture? I got presale Paul McCartney tkts for the hubby on his Bday (19 days ago.....and a HUGE big deal to him as he was a Beatle fan since he was a little kid.....his Mom was into them and he has some 1st additon vinals of theirs) plus a hotel room for the night since the concert is about 2 hours away. Today I wake up to flowers.....no card.....just flowers. Pretty flowers but just flowers....... Oh yeah and a phone call from work "Can you wash towels today"?

Happy Birthday to me....it sucks and it's raining.....Happy Birthday to me.

Anyone wanna join my little pity party?

3. doubles2004

doubles2004 Registered Member

Hello Nanner and Happy Birthday , Flowers but no card hmmm.Guess hes grounded for awhile :lol:

4. Msbabedoll

Awww nanner! I'm sorry! Least you got flowers though........I usually get, well, nothing! We seem to ALWAYS be broke when MY birthday rolls around! LOL

(hey, ya'll maybe we should pitch in and send Nanner a strip o gram!!??)

5. Nanner

Nanner Registered Member

LOL is Bo available? :lol: Will he clean after he strips? I seem to have had a toy box explode in my livingroom.....and I'm NOT cleaning anything today! (or yesterday...or the day before that.....etc :))

6. doubles2004

doubles2004 Registered Member

:lol: Nanner I think if Bo was available and we sent him. there wouldnt be any cleaning getting done. :lol: :lol:

7. trees

trees Registered Member

HAPPY B-DAY NANNER!
    I am here, been real busy going to auctions and vending at fleamarkets! Hubby and I are trying hard to get something going on our own.
    I hope you enjoyed your B-day! :D

8. Bunny_roses

Bunny_roses what? no pink?

Happy Birthday Nanner : )

I'm here, me and my mother are sewing, well actually my mother is the only one doing any sewing, I'm not real handy that way : )) . anyway as I was saying. My mother is sewing some summer outfits for my daughter hehe

9. Msbabedoll

HELLO MAMA BUNNY!!!!!! I'm glad everyone came from out of hideing! lOL

10. Nanner

Nanner Registered Member

Minnie can't be too upset with me taking her picture off of here....she sent me a Bday email card!