Where is Brady Quinn going to end up??

Discussion in 'NFL' started by StroShow, Mar 11, 2010.

1. StroShow

StroShow The return shall be legenday! V.I.P. Lifetime

Like Swift mentioned in the "Derek Anderson released" thread the Cleveland Browns are currently shopping Brady Quinn. Where do you think he'll end up and what do you think the Browns can get for him??

2. BigBob

BigBob Registered Member

I guess Swift was the first to mention it. Not.

But I don't think they'll get much for him. I think they'll ask for a lot, but he isn't worth much right now. Hell end up in somewhere like Carolina or Seattle.

3. Babe_Ruth

Babe_Ruth Sultan of Swat Staff Member V.I.P.

Personally I don't believe he should go anywhere but that's just me.

With that being said I wouldn't be surprised if he did go to Seattle or Carolina like Big Bob mentioned. But for some reason I see him getting traded to the Broncos. Be a back up and eventually become the starter.

4. StroShow

StroShow The return shall be legenday! V.I.P. Lifetime

With Quinns performanced based low salary, alot of teams are interested. He most likely end up in Seattle for Hasselbeck and their 5th or 6th. Pete Carrol always seemed high on Quinn.

5. Unity

Unity #AllTogetherNowSTL Staff Member

How about St. Louis? haha. I'd like having him on the team, esp. if we don't draft a quarterback 1st round.

6. Konshentz

Konshentz Konshentz

Quinn might as well just rot away in Cleveland.

7. Millz

Millz LGB Staff Member V.I.P.

There are young QB's out there Unity...Brady Quinn isn't the answer. If he goes to St Louis he'll be going to an even worse situation then Cleveland. We dont have any receivers...he'll fail miserably here.

I hope the Brown frowns do trade him though so he can regroup and hopefully get some confidence back.

8. Swiftstrike

Swiftstrike Registered Member

We are looking to trade Quinn but I think we are having a hard time securing a buyer. There is so much speculation that he will be traded for a draft pick in our local papers. I think the organization is having a hard time getting a decent deal.

We probably can't get a 3rd round pick for him.

9. Babe_Ruth

Babe_Ruth Sultan of Swat Staff Member V.I.P.

If they have so much problems getting a decent return for Quinn why don't just keep him and play back up to Delhomme? I don't see anything wrong in doing that.

10. Doc

Doc Trust me, I'm The Doctor. V.I.P.

I think he could be shipped out to Arizona to light a fire under Leinart's ass. Delhomme/Wallace is a decent setup while the Browns work on re-tooling the team according to Holmgren's wants.
    ------
    Here comes the QB battle in Denver. Quinn was traded for Hillis , a sixth rounder this year, and a conditional pick next year.

Last edited: Mar 14, 2010