• Welcome to the PopMalt Forums! Whether you're new to forums or a veteran, welcome to our humble home on the web! We're a 20-year old forum community with thousands of discussions on entertainment, lifestyle, leisure, and more.

Our rules are simple. Be nice and don't spam. Registration is free, so what are you waiting for? Join today!.

Movies Where In the World Is Osama Bin Laden?

Babe_Ruth

Sultan of Swat
Staff member
V.I.P.
Its a new documentary from Super Size Me's, Morgan Spurlock.

The title is pretty self explanitory.

Did Morgan Spurlock Find Osama Bin Laden? - Cinematical

I think this film should be really interesting, and I've read at some places that Morgan did find Bin Laden, but I don't believe that one bit, but the documentary should still be interesting.

Mirage

Secret Agent
Staff member
V.I.P.
Interesting. The big question is "If he found Osama, would he say where?"

One of Osama's sons was interviewd on Good Morning America around a month ago and he said that if he knew where he was he would not tell the US. He said it was out of respect for his father. He also said that he didn't have any clue where he was anyway though.

I don't think anybody knows exactly where he is. Otherwise he would be caught by now. There is nothing to gain by leaving him on the lose.

I think it's only a matter of time before he is caught. I also suspect that he would rather commit suicide than be caught so who knows what will end up happening.

Vegito728

Registered Member
This should be a pretty interesting movie. I like his TV show and "Super Size Me" was good. I can't wait till this comes out. I want to know what he would ask him if he found him.

Doc

Trust me, I'm The Doctor.
V.I.P.
I really can't see how the government doesn't know unless he's in a country we don't have our greasy hands on. Pakistan?