• Welcome to the PopMalt Forums! Whether you're new to forums or a veteran, welcome to our humble home on the web! We're a 20-year old forum community with thousands of discussions on entertainment, lifestyle, leisure, and more.

Our rules are simple. Be nice and don't spam. Registration is free, so what are you waiting for? Join today!.

where i can get it

apple

Registered Member
hi guys
i download the program norton internet security
And I need a serial number
Where I can get it? :confused:
Any information
Thank you

Gwiz

Registered Member
Just do a simple google search, it's usually located it by viewing 3-4 pages from what they give you.

apple

Registered Member
did this thing
but this method is not used ... Thank you for your reply
At least given to My response!!!

Last edited:

Mirage

Secret Agent
Staff member
V.I.P.
If you are trying to get a pirated serial number then it won't do you any good. Norton won't update unless you have a real one that connects to their server. Old ones expire and won't let you connect. You won't get the new security updates to protect against the new viruses that can harm your computer unless you actually pay to subscribe your Norton product for updates.

Mirage

Secret Agent
Staff member
V.I.P.
Perhaps, but I find it very ironic trying to pirate the very thing that is supposed to keep viruses off of your computer. You are SO much more likely to get hit with a virus by using pirated software, NORTON of all things, than if you didn't pirate it.

Of course in your country I don't think anything is done to prevent it. Here people can go to jail for several years for pirating software.

FaKeD

Registered Member
You can also here...xD

But i don't think many people worry about getting caught in Portugal... especially if even the Police uses pirate software..xD

Besides they only care if you are out there selling the stuff not just using it yourself... =D

I don't use norton myself.. i use Kaspersky! xD but since i'm on a mac now i use norton cos thats what i have here....=/