• Welcome to the PopMalt Forums! Whether you're new to forums or a veteran, welcome to our humble home on the web! We're a 20-year old forum community with thousands of discussions on entertainment, lifestyle, leisure, and more.

Our rules are simple. Be nice and don't spam. Registration is free, so what are you waiting for? Join today!.

Where has Dabs gone?

Ilus_Unistus

Registered Member
3/28/11 was her last post... since I have been here this is not like her to be gone so long.

I know "life happens", but I worry sometimes when I do not hear from people I have come to know.

So, where has Dabs gone? Does anyone know?

idisrsly

I'm serious
V.I.P.
I was just asking Imp about that yesterday. She was posting like a mad woman the one day and gone the next. I'm going to guess she is either on holiday (would make sense over her birthday period), or she is taking a hiatus, which she would need after the high amount of posts she's made in a short time.

Rebeccaaa

yellow 4!
was talked about in the RTT, and someone (Amy, I think) said she went away for her birthday... maybe?

Ilus_Unistus

Registered Member
what is RTT? lol

shelgarr

Registered Member
She's away for health reasons.

Bubbles

I ♥ Haters
I was just asking Imp about that yesterday. She was posting like a mad woman the one day and gone the next. I'm going to guess she is either on holiday (would make sense over her birthday period), or she is taking a hiatus, which she would need after the high amount of posts she's made in a short time.
:lol2:

You said period.

CaptainObvious

Son of Liberty
V.I.P.
If you talk to her shelgarr tell her I hope and pray everything is ok with her. I was just wondering about her yesterday.