• Welcome to the PopMalt Forums! Whether you're new to forums or a veteran, welcome to our humble home on the web! We're a 20-year old forum community with thousands of discussions on entertainment, lifestyle, leisure, and more.

Our rules are simple. Be nice and don't spam. Registration is free, so what are you waiting for? Join today!.

Where else you shop

eldragon

Amazon is my all time favorite, besides Ebay. I purchase the 2 day shipping deal - Prime - for $89 a year - and everything I buy throughout the year ships to me second day air. It's a great deal if you buy stuff all the time.

(Which I do.)

mamab

Registered Member
If I can't find a book I want on ebay, I usually check out Barnes and Noble used and out of print section. You can often get the same books they sell for full price for next to nothing. :D

hokeshel

Registered Member
I sell Quixstar and buy almost everything there. Thye have their own auction which I love. Walmart and half.com for everythign else.

Plumley

Registered Member
Amazon.com for me, too. I always look for items with super saver shipping. Stuff always gets here within a few days, it never takes as long as they estimate. I also like Sierra Trading Post and I shop sales at the sites of major department stores and catalogs.

kknight0506

Registered Member
i have used bidera for selling as well as buying, but its not that popular site and not many users are there

mamab

Registered Member
If you're looking for homeschool materials, I know there's a site called, "ThisLittlePiggyStaysHome" that has homeschool stuff for sale. I haven't personally bought or sold anything there, but it's nice to know that it's there. Especially since eBay won't let homeschoolers buy and sell teacher's materials any longer.

mynameisCat

Registered Member
I'd never seen asos.com, Karen, thanks for the heads-up!

Amazon here too -- and I also shop a lot at the jewelry suppliers I buy from, at the same time i'm buying for business, since shipping's an arm and a leg from some of them, since they're in places like China and Thailand...