• Welcome to the PopMalt Forums! Whether you're new to forums or a veteran, welcome to our humble home on the web! We're a 20-year old forum community with thousands of discussions on entertainment, lifestyle, leisure, and more.

Our rules are simple. Be nice and don't spam. Registration is free, so what are you waiting for? Join today!.

Where else you shop

karenlyn

Registered Member
I'm always doing shopping on eBay, but I was wondering... where else do you all shop online to look for deals? I'm always on the lookout for good online shopping.

Any suggestions?

Melos

Registered Member
I like to shop on Amazon online. I've never had a problem with them and you can get good deals. I just ordered a new GPS there yesterday. I also like shopping through things like MyPoints where you earn points for every dollar spent. Then you can redeem the points of gift certificates.

palefrost

Registered Member
Hrm ive never used mypoints. Ill have to check that out.
I love shopping ebay and Amazon. This year will be alittle different because toys r us is no longer working with Amazon and i dont like the toy selection Amazon offers. Ill have to see if the toys r us site on its own is going to be good for my needs or maybe ill jump over to wal-mart and look and see what they offer for the holiday. I dont go into stores this time of year. I hate never finding what im looking for. Online has exactly what i want without the hassles.

Doc

Trust me, I'm The Doctor.
V.I.P.
Usually I just shop at Amazon , they have pretty much anything I could need there. I've also bought some computer compnents from Tiger Direct, but that was a very long time ago.

karenlyn

Registered Member
Wow... Amazon.com. I'd never have discovered that on my own without your guys' help.

Kidding! :p

I like Amazon, too, actually. And I just discovered this really good discount DVD website. Deep Discount DVD It's pretty good.

Keep the suggestions coming!

Melos

Registered Member
Well, I have business connections to quite a lot of wholesale companies, and I do use them for buying gifts at times - if I'm buying stock at the same time. Of course, I have to pay tax on the gift items.

SouthernGal

Registered Member
Guess I am not very creative, either. I am really into amazon.com. I'll also go to overstock.com. I have found some great deals on sheets and flatware.

For toys.. I still to either toysrus.com, or I go to more specialized toy sites.

I don't have too many other creative ideas! I tend to stick with what is familiar. :)

katharina

Registered Member
Amazon for me, too. :nod: And no matter where I shop online, I always
keep another browser window open to see if there are any discount
coupons offered for that place. I save a lot that way.

Melos

Registered Member
That is a good point ^. Whenever I go to buy something, I always do a quick search for "Store Name coupons" More often than not, you get something off your purchase that way, even if its just free shipping.

karenlyn

Registered Member
I always search for discout codes or coupons, too. Amazon almost never has any good ones, which is why I often shop other places, where, if you're lucky, you can find codes for 15, 20, 25 percent off.

A good site I like is asos.com. They have ADORABLE clothes. They're located in England, but have good shipping rates to the U.S. and you can almost always find 15-20 percent off codes on the internet.