Where does the money come from?

icegoat63

Son of Liberty
V.I.P.
Great thread. I've had a question I've been pondering for a while now. I wanted tothread it but felt it was more relevant as a post rather than a thread.

Say instead of being used as campaign money....a candidate broke all their campaign funds into $10,000.00 increments and awarded every last bit of it as college scholarship funds to families via a drawing only enterable by a signed contract promise to vote for He/She?

Only spending an initial minimal of those fiunds to get the name out... could that candidate even compete in these High Rolling, money wasting Campaigns we have? Would you vote for someone like that?

I mean to me...the gargantuine amount of money spent on these political ads that most Americans HATE seeing anyway is pretty disgusting.

Stab-o-Matic5000

Cutting Edge in Murder
Just something I thought of that was a bit funny, Obama hasn't changed his tune about his plans since before the bailout bill, so in theory, he would have had the money.

Unfortunately nobody has been able to get the candidates to say what they would cut from their plans if they couldn't do everything.

Wade8813

Registered Member
It seems odd that he wouldn't take the bailout(s) into consideration, since it was so big. And he voted for the bailout anyway, so it's not like he can use it as an excuse.