• Welcome to the PopMalt Forums! Whether you're new to forums or a veteran, welcome to our humble home on the web! We're a 20-year old forum community with thousands of discussions on entertainment, lifestyle, leisure, and more.

Our rules are simple. Be nice and don't spam. Registration is free, so what are you waiting for? Join today!.

Where Does Justin Finish?

Where does Justin finish?

• He destroys Millz! (first place)

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • The season never happens. :(

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

CaptainObvious

Son of Liberty
V.I.P.
We haven’t had our draft yet. I think it’s going to be this coming Sunday. Good luck.

Konshentz

Konshentz
We haven’t had our draft yet. I think it’s going to be this coming Sunday. Good luck.
Good luck as well.

This was an auto-drafted team (damn work) and I think it probably did better than I could have. Haha. Although, I feel like I would have done better on the offensive side of things. Four shortstops is a little much. Haha.

Millz

Better Call Saul
Staff member
V.I.P.
I think your pitching might be better than mine haha...I went heavily on the offense this year as it turned out

I mean its only an 8 team league so everyone should, on paper, have a good squad. :)

Millz

Better Call Saul
Staff member
V.I.P.
I thought the same thing about our 6 team hockey league and then you buried us like we drafted high school players. 😅
hahaha i have been quite fortunate in that league, that's for sure

if the season ever starts back up i'll also have Stamkos bc @Babe_Ruth released him so there will be no stopping me

I won football...baseball...and probably hockey. So, that's neat.

Babe_Ruth

Sultan of Swat
Staff member
V.I.P.
When I did release him, he was out for the season and there was no way he was going to be one of my keepers with McDavid and Leon on my team.

Millz

Better Call Saul
Staff member
V.I.P.
When I did release him, he was out for the season and there was no way he was going to be one of my keepers with McDavid and Leon on my team.
I hear ya but part of the strategy should be...or could be...not to release guys like that because then someone else could pick that player up and keep them.

Kinda like Edgehead when he released Aaron Rodgers that one year and I just added him and kept him haha (despite him being out for the season)

But sometimes its tough to keep guys like that when there seems to be no point. but yeah.

Babe_Ruth

Sultan of Swat
Staff member
V.I.P.
I hear ya, but I needed the points, and I really believe Stamkos is going to start to decline. We’ll see what happens, though.

Konshentz

Konshentz
Edgehead dropping Rodgers has to be a top 5 worst move in GF/PM league history, right? And I wanna clown him, but I kept Lacy over Bell, so I land squarely in that top 5 of shame as well. (And yes, I am going to bring that up everytime and shame myself until it doesn't hurt anymore 😅)