Where does Hamlet stand with you?

Bliss

Sally Twit
I've been meaning to post pictures of mine and Syndicate's hamster for quite some time now. His name is Hamlet and he's around 11 weeks old.
He's a real cutie. I hope you'll all agree! :D

Last edited:

Altanzitarron

Tamer Of The LOLzilla
That little dude is cool :thumbsup: I miss my hamster, he was so awesome with his little car and see-saw.

R.I.P Fudge, may the wheel in Rodent Heaven be forever spinning, old friend.

Last edited:

Blueyes

Registered Member
Aww, I miss my hamsters too as well as all the other little creatures I had. I still have my 30 gallon fish tank just shitting there I could convert but don't want all that effort so it just sits. Maybe one day I will get motivated or something.

Altanzitarron

Tamer Of The LOLzilla
I can't believe everyone missed this;

Aww, I miss my hamsters too as well as all the other little creatures I had. I still have my 30 gallon fish tank just shitting there I could convert but don't want all that effort so it just sits. Maybe one day I will get motivated or something.
:lol:

Hiei

The Hierophant

Bricks were shat.

Nice catch.

Why is Hamlet alone? Give him a gf, er, playmate. :)
This little chap's never alone while I'm in the house. I'm his silent guardian, his watchful protector.. his dark knight. I do indeed wish he had a little girlfriend in there with him too though. I don't know how attraction works in the hamster world but I have a feeling he'd be a heart throb. :D