Where do you want to go?

Vidic15

No Custom Title Exists
V.I.P.
I've travelled a fair bit but there are still a few places I am very keen to visit.

I badly want to go to Rio, to see the statue of Christ as well.

Italy and Greece are tied on second, I've been in Italy once, when I was 3 but don't remember anything. I want to see the Leaning Tower of Pisa, Vatican City and Colleseaum.

Egypt comes third, because I want to see the pyramids.

Swiftstrike

Registered Member
I want to go to Tokyo and Hong Kong their the top things on my list.

Second is Egypt and then probably London.

I have not bee outside the north american continent im sure i will be able to soon once I get a job.

oxyMORON

A Darker Knight
Italy.

I want to go see the Colosseum, or however you spell it. I just want to see the old Rooman architecture.

and maybe greece while I'm at it

Hinata

La Coquette
Japan is top of my list followed by Australia..

The other places I wish to see. France, Italy, Germany, Austria, China, UK, Ireland, Russia, Greece, Egypt, Nigeria, South Africa, Kenya, UAE, India, Taiwan, Phillipenes, Brazil, Costa Rica, Tahiti, Papua New Guinea, Argentina, Mexico, Panama, Colombia and heck many many many more!!

Henskie

The Super Pimp of GF
Japan is #1 then I would say Australia then California (even though its in the US I have never been there)

Iris

rainbow 11!
Italy.

I want to go see the Colosseum, or however you spell it. I just want to see the old Rooman architecture.

and maybe greece while I'm at it
It's pretty cool! Outside are Romans dressed as gladiators and you can pay to have your picture taken with them.

If it rains, don't buy an umbrella from the guys selling them that appeared out of thin air.

I bought one and it broke in about 30 minutes. <.<

I'd love to go back to Italy and Greece. I also want to see Germany, France, and Japan.

Corona

Registered Member
Athens, Greece
New York City, New York, USA
Cayman Islands
Paris, France
Berlin, Germany
Venice, Italy
A giant China tour
Tokyo, Japan

Been to Rome already. It's nice.

L

Libertariangoddess

I'd like to go back to Germany, visit Prague, go back to Greece, Costa Rica, and Slovakia.

andrew_bishop

#1 Spammer of FC
Im not really all that out going but I'd adore going to Toronto to see the Hall of Fame and to see a Leafs game. Thats my dream but also like to visit probably Germany and Switzerland for reasons I can not explain.

Gavik

Registered Member
...to the pants party you're hosting.

I'd actually really like to check out Dubai. I wanna see what it's all about for myself. Berlin and Madrid look pretty explorable too.