where do you think KG will be next year?

Discussion in 'NBA' started by 2packobe, Jul 4, 2006.

?

where do you think KG will be next year?

1. Lakers

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  2. Bulls

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  3. Knicks

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  4. Minnesota

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  5. Others

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  1. 2packobe

2packobe Guest

there are a lot of rumors on Kevin Garnett so, where do you think he ll be last year?? i wrote the 4 most talked teams but if you think about others vote it and post here which team you think he will join...........enjoy

2. Kobe MVP

Kobe MVP Guest

i hope he will sign up with the lakers coz we could win a title with him and kobe...
    btw kg can easily join all the teams u put in the poll imo...
    i hope he wont sign up with minnesota again coz there he wont win nothing imo

3. RajaB

RajaB Guest

KG is going to stay in minesota. It wont be a good move for him kuz he wont get anywhere there and also he signed a contract with them not so lang ago. I dont think the minesota would also give up a superb player like KG

4. Babe_Ruth

Babe_Ruth Sultan of Swat Staff Member V.I.P.

I personally think he's going to give another try with the Timberwolves, he has to much respect for the franchise, and I don't think they want to trade him either. He just needs some good people to play around him and he'll be happy. I love Kevin Garnett, and I respect the man.

5. scottmcgrady

scottmcgrady Guest

I think Kevin Garnett will stay aswell. He will do as much as he can for the franchise to improve and i think he likes it there, success would just make him stay longer.

6. Young Mac

Young Mac Guest

KG is staying, b/c first of all, he's Minny's best player, and I don't think they can get anybody good in his return, sure it can be like a 5 for 1 deal, but Minnesota will be left with a bunch of roleplayers and no star, and the other team will end up having no depth. If he gets traded, however, there will be another big star involved in the trade seeing as how Minnesota probably would want someone of equal value in the trade. Since most star players aren't moving from their teams, I see it as highly unlikely that Kevin is getting traded.

7. Godfather

Godfather Guest

The Bulls are after him, if we get him, darkness will fall upon the rest of the league... >:D >:D >:D >:D >:D

YOu just love recruitting me people don't you, Vince carter?

8. shawnesty23

shawnesty23 Guest

SUPPOSSEDLY the bulls are tryin to trade tyrus,deng and chandler for him. bulls would be the fasv. in the easst with that trade.

9. A_12_92

A_12_92 Guest

all NBA teams wants him, but McHale wants he to, and is forming the "new" twolves arround him, and all in minnesota say that their will not change him, and if im not wrong, KG has still 2009 in minn. i say that he will stay in minnesota to the end of his carreer, or he will leave in 2009, not this year

10. Babe_Ruth

Babe_Ruth Sultan of Swat Staff Member V.I.P.

I personally don't think that trade would happen for Deng Thomas and Chandler for him, I think the Wolves would be the loser in that team. But I agree with you if they do get Garnett, then I say the Championship will be in Chicago next season.