• Welcome to the PopMalt Forums! Whether you're new to forums or a veteran, welcome to our humble home on the web! We're a 20-year old forum community with thousands of discussions on entertainment, lifestyle, leisure, and more.

Our rules are simple. Be nice and don't spam. Registration is free, so what are you waiting for? Join today!.

Discuss Where do you spend most of your time at work?

Bliss

Sally Twit
What I mean is, are you on the road a lot, do you sit behind a desk, do you work in a warehouse, etc?

I work behind a desk all day at work and all I have is my PC and lots of paperwork. There's no excitement involved at all but it pays the bills.

Crouton

Ninja
V.I.P.
I spend most of my time at work standing behind a counter, waiting for customers or answering phones.

Smelnick

Creeping On You
V.I.P.
I work in a factory, so most of my time is spent at my work bench. It has an up button and a down button to raise and lower it. It also spins woot!. I also wander over to the packaging area sometimes to grab blocks for putting under the planters to hold them up, so I can sand the bottom edge. Sometimes when I wander over, I end up helping the shipping guy for like 15 mins here or there, since I happen to be there. THen I'm there another 30, pretending to help him and joking around hehehe.

Konshentz

Konshentz
I spend most of my time at work in the beer cooler. My town is the alcoholic capital of the world & I can't seem to keep enough beer in the cooler to keep all the drunks happy. It's nice in the summer, but sucks in the winter. Ha.

ATARIGUY

Beermister
Well since I work in a grocery store I spend most of my time in Produce Dept. but I get paged to The Deli Dept. and to The Dairy Dept. and to Frozen Dept. and I get paged to go and get carts.

Wade8813

Registered Member
I spend pretty much all my time at a computer, or at a copier or scanner. Although technically I'm "at work" 24/7, so I guess that includes eating, sleeping, etc.

AnitaKnapp

It's not me, it's you.
V.I.P.
Mostly in front of the computer. There are odd times when I go out into the shop for other things. Such as when someone orders something simple like cooler plugs...I usually just go out into the shop, write up a work order myself, prepare the packaging and ask someone to go count out the plugs for me. In other cases I go out and have to ask questions on jobs and things like that so I get all my billing straight.

KSpiceFantastic

Haters gonna hate.
I am behind a desk and on the phone... in a white room... with a lot of echo.

It's so bland that I actually enjoy it.

icegoat63

Son of Liberty
V.I.P.
70% of the time Im at work. I've got monitors in front of me working on a Computer.

20% of the time I'm bouncing between peoples desks answering questions on "how to do this" even though I've told them / showed them a million times how.

then the final 10% is sort of random, I'm either outside making sure an order gets pulled properly, a delivery goes where it needs, taking care of the dogs, or just anything else aside from the previous 90%.