Where do you sit/stand?

Vidic15

No Custom Title Exists
V.I.P.
When you go to a game day, where do you sit? Or stand?

For me, when I go to Football (Soccer to you) I am always in the North End of Telstra Dome.

Footy? Third level of MCG, North End in Telstra Dome.

ysabel

/ˈɪzəˌbɛl/ pink 5
Where the tickets are affordable, but not that cheap to be with the hooligans. Usually it's almost at one of the corners of the rectangular field/area, for both football and tennis.

Babe_Ruth

Sultan of Swat
Staff member
V.I.P.
Tickets are so expensive here, so I usually stand in the nose bleed section, and if those tickets are pretty expensive. But the arenas that I go to are usally really well built, so you can see nicely almost anywhere you sit.

Merc

Certified Shitlord
V.I.P.
If Fenway was affordable, I'd sit on first base line right next to the Sox dugout.

BigBob

Registered Member
When I went to Pitt games when I was a junior in high school, me and the others who were getting looked at for football would always get to sit in the front row in the corner of the end zone. We were given the choice to be on the sidelines, but we always showed up late so we didn't want to seem like assholes, haha.

Major

4 legs good 2 legs bad
V.I.P.
I sit wherever I can get tickets, which usually aren't the best seats. Pretty much all of the games I go to are college games where hardly any tickets are sold to the general public. Most of them go to alumni and students.