Where do you sit/stand?

Discussion in 'Sports' started by Vidic15, Nov 12, 2008.

1. Vidic15

Vidic15 No Custom Title Exists V.I.P. Lifetime

When you go to a game day, where do you sit? Or stand?

For me, when I go to Football (Soccer to you) I am always in the North End of Telstra Dome.

Footy? Third level of MCG, North End in Telstra Dome.

2. ysabel

ysabel /ˈɪzəˌbɛl/ pink 5

Where the tickets are affordable, but not that cheap to be with the hooligans. Usually it's almost at one of the corners of the rectangular field/area, for both football and tennis.

3. Babe_Ruth

Babe_Ruth Sultan of Swat Staff Member V.I.P.

Tickets are so expensive here, so I usually stand in the nose bleed section, and if those tickets are pretty expensive. But the arenas that I go to are usally really well built, so you can see nicely almost anywhere you sit.

Bananas likes this.
  4. Zachary

Zachary ,,l,, //_- ,,l,,

on a car, all games i go to are on open fields so i sit on the car to avoid paying. plus its a good view.

5. micfranklin

micfranklin Eviscerator

Only been to see the Ravens play 3 times, the last time I was in the bottom part of the top section.

6. Merc

Merc Certified Shitlord V.I.P. Lifetime

If Fenway was affordable, I'd sit on first base line right next to the Sox dugout.

7. BigBob

BigBob Registered Member

When I went to Pitt games when I was a junior in high school, me and the others who were getting looked at for football would always get to sit in the front row in the corner of the end zone. We were given the choice to be on the sidelines, but we always showed up late so we didn't want to seem like assholes, haha.

English-Emo-Boy likes this.
  8. English-Emo-Boy

English-Emo-Boy Supreme System Lord V.I.P. Lifetime

I went to watch my local football team yesterday. I stood on the balcony next to the bar!

Nothing look a nice couple of beers during the football!

BigBob likes this.
  9. Major

Major 4 legs good 2 legs bad V.I.P.

I sit wherever I can get tickets, which usually aren't the best seats. Pretty much all of the games I go to are college games where hardly any tickets are sold to the general public. Most of them go to alumni and students.