• Welcome to the PopMalt Forums! Whether you're new to forums or a veteran, welcome to our humble home on the web! We're a 20-year old forum community with thousands of discussions on entertainment, lifestyle, leisure, and more.

Our rules are simple. Be nice and don't spam. Registration is free, so what are you waiting for? Join today!.

Where do you like your taskbar?

Where is your taskbar?

• Total voters

CBNJ

Registered Member
Um.. where else? Try the top.

It makes 100% more sense than having it on the bottom. After all, every other menu is at the top. I've had it on the top for so many years I can't even remember.
I didn't mean like oh where else could you possibly have it, I meant like I have it on the bottom, where else would I have it? I tried it the other day, the bottom looks too naked.

kiwi

The Original Kiwi
I've never ventured outside of having it at the bottom of my screen. I just tried putting it at the top now, and it makes my screen feel top heavy and I'm afraid it's going to fall over on me. Leaving it at the bottom makes it much more balanced.

English-Emo-Boy

Supreme System Lord
V.I.P.
At the bottom.

It's where it's always been and if I moved it then it would take me weeks to get used to it. I'm confused enough as it is at the moment.

dDave

V.I.P.
Well I have 3 computers on 3 different monitor set ups

Main computer (widescreen 19")
-on this computer I prefer to have it on the top just because I think it looks nicer plus hybrix is right it's nice to have everything in one place.

secondary computer (dual 17" fullscreen CRT)
-I prefer to have this on the bottom of my left monitor (also the main one)

third computer (19" CRT fullscreen)
-I like to have this on the bottom just cause it's always been there.

so really for me it all depends on what computer I'm using. But I voted top because that's my favorite and it's what I use on my main computer.