• Welcome to the PopMalt Forums! Whether you're new to forums or a veteran, welcome to our humble home on the web! We're a 20-year old forum community with thousands of discussions on entertainment, lifestyle, leisure, and more.

Our rules are simple. Be nice and don't spam. Registration is free, so what are you waiting for? Join today!.

Where do you like your taskbar?

Where is your taskbar?

• Total voters

Mirage

Secret Agent
Staff member
V.I.P.
Ok, the choices are simple. Where do you like to keep your taskbar? Personally, I prefer it at the top of my screen due to file menus and all other options generally being up there. Just makes sense to keep everything I need to click on in the same area.

Albey

Registered Member
I like mine at the top, i mean honestly... who can have them on the side and on the bottom? Honestly.....

Doc

Trust me, I'm The Doctor.
V.I.P.
Liar, you keep yours at the bottom. I've used every one of your computers, my friend.

Anyway, I prefer bottom just because that's what I've grown used to.

Julie

Registered Member
LOL...you guys are too funny. I would have to go with top cuz that is what I'm used to. I've never tried moving it.

Mr_Snipes

Registered Member
It depends on how many monitors I have. If I am using just one monitor, then I like at the bottom, but if I am using two monitors then I like in on the side so that it is between the two monitors. Also like it hidden when its there. Keep it visible at the bottom.

Albey

Registered Member
Realy? My task bars are at the top on all my pcs.... the start task bar is at the bottom normaly though..... i was talking about ie and all program taskbars

Julie

Registered Member
OMG I feel like an idiot now. I thought you were talking about the ones in IE. Then my vote needs to be changed. My Start Menu taskbar is on the left side. That's where it's always been & that's where I like it. In IE, my "toolbars" (now that we have that clarified) are on top. Which where I'm used to having them, so I like having those on top.

Mirage

Secret Agent
Staff member
V.I.P.
Are you sure you don't mean the bottom? (Is it in the bottom left side of your screen?) We are talking about the entire bar, not just the Start button. ;)

Anyway, I also have a OSX skin for my Windows XP that has been really nice. It looks way better than the default blue red and green default XP colors and also has extra functions like the MAC title bars have, such as buttons on the top left side instead of top right, as well as the minimize button on the top right of each window.

Julie

Registered Member
Yes, bottom...sorry your Highness...LOL. :lol: Had me confused when you started talking about the Start Menu.

Start Menu's on the left
Taskbar is on the bottom
Toolbars are on top

There, I think I got it all covered! :D