• Welcome to the PopMalt Forums! Whether you're new to forums or a veteran, welcome to our humble home on the web! We're a 20-year old forum community with thousands of discussions on entertainment, lifestyle, leisure, and more.

Our rules are simple. Be nice and don't spam. Registration is free, so what are you waiting for? Join today!.

Amusing Where do you keep your wallet?

Where do you keep your wallet?

• Front pocket

Votes: 4 21.1%
  • Back pocket

Votes: 9 47.4%
  • Other (describe)

Votes: 6 31.6%

• Total voters

Merc

Problematic Shitlord
V.I.P.
Front pocket? Back pocket? Or elsewhere?

I keep it in my back pocket and nearly every guy I know does too. I was surprised that a few people here use the front pocket.

This is serious stuff we need to discuss.

Vidic15

No Custom Title Exists
V.I.P.
Steal my thread idea, why don't you?

I keep it in my front pocket because I am bit paranoid of having it in the back pocket in case it falls out or I get pick pocketed while walking in a group of people, etc.

Major

4 legs good 2 legs bad
V.I.P.
I usually keep it in my back pocket. Sometimes if I'm wearing cargo shorts or shorts/pants with extra pockets, I'll keep it in one of those pockets.

dDave

V.I.P.
I voted for front pocket but I'd like to specify that it's always the front right pocket. I'll keep my phone in the left pocket (I like to pull it out with my left hand and type, I use it all the time with only that hand).

It feels weird to me to have my wallet in any other place. I hate it when I'm wearing shorts or something and don't have a pocket to place my wallet. In a situation like that I have to carry around a backpack and I just feel stupid. :lol:

Xeilo

V.I.P.
When I was little I always carried my wallet in one of my front pockets, but these days I always have it in my back pocket.

CaptainObvious

Son of Liberty
V.I.P.
Like Hoes I keep it in my back pocket on the left side or if I'm wearing cargo shorts I keep it in one of the extra pockets.

Vidic15

No Custom Title Exists
V.I.P.
I voted for front pocket but I'd like to specify that it's always the front right pocket. I'll keep my phone in the left pocket (I like to pull it out with my left hand and type, I use it all the time with only that hand).

It feels weird to me to have my wallet in any other place. I hate it when I'm wearing shorts or something and don't have a pocket to place my wallet. In a situation like that I have to carry around a backpack and I just feel stupid. :lol:
I am quite the opposite, I am a right hander so my phone is always in my right pocket and the wallet is in the left while my car keys are often in the back pocket, if not, I just put them in the same pocket as my wallet. Learnt my lesson of putting car keys together with the phone.

Millz

Better Call Saul
Staff member
V.I.P.
I keep my wallet in my back right pocket whenever I am moving about but whenever I am sitting down I actually move it to my side pocket because it hurts my ass when I sit.

penny4URthoughts

Registered Member
I keep my wallet in my front pocket and, whenever I'm driving to the bank or a fast-food drive-thru, I put in my car's cup holder.

dDave

V.I.P.
I am quite the opposite, I am a right hander so my phone is always in my right pocket and the wallet is in the left while my car keys are often in the back pocket, if not, I just put them in the same pocket as my wallet. Learnt my lesson of putting car keys together with the phone.
The funny thing is that I was raised to be right handed, still technically ambidextrous though. I'll actually keep my keys in my right pocket as well just to make sure I don't scratch my phone (my wallet can take a beating, nothing too harsh though).

I just learned to use my phone with my left hand. I guess it goes back to being in class and using my phone while writing, I'm much quicker with a pencil in my right hand.

Probably explains why I can type 45wpm on the whole keyboard with just my left hand. :lol: