Where do I see how many people I have had visit this site with the High Profile Link

Hello - I have put the High Profile Link on several of my auctions and I was wondering how do I find out how many people I have actually had click on it?
Thanks

Mirage

Administrator
Staff member
V.I.P.
I am working on a system for this. At the moment it is stored in the database. You can get a general idea by looking at your profile and seeing how many referrals you have. Currently you have 0. It doesn't track the clicks. Just the signups.

Mirage

Administrator
Staff member
V.I.P.
If you add that then eBay will pull it because it turns into an advertisement then... I wouldn't recommend it. :(

i HAVE IT ON ALOT OF MINE AND THEY HAVENT BEEN PULLED - IS IT BECAUSE I AM A MEMBER HERE? oops sorry for the caps but this is important - I will take them off where I still can.

iowamommy77

Registered Member
Re: Where do I see how many people I have had visit this site with the High Profile L

I wish you luck in your auctions..

LicentiousVenus

Registered Member
pokermase32 said:
i HAVE IT ON ALOT OF MINE AND THEY HAVENT BEEN PULLED - IS IT BECAUSE I AM A MEMBER HERE? oops sorry for the caps but this is important - I will take them off where I still can.
you can post the link on your auctions...you just can't tell people to go to the link or tell them to sign up, because that would be soliciting

Mirage

Administrator
Staff member
V.I.P.
LicentiousVenus, that's what we were just saying. He has put "GO HERE" or something similar in his listings, which eBay hates.