Where did this heat come from?

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Bliss, May 30, 2009.

1. Bliss

Bliss Sally Twit

I don't know about the rest of you but for me it has been absolutely boiling the past couple of days. This sunshine came out of nowhere to be honest. It was raining all week and then the next day the sun came out and so did the fans at work.

How's the weather for everyone else?

2. Altanzitarron

Altanzitarron Tamer Of The LOLzilla

Yeah it's been great here too, well it's too warm if anything but I'm never happy anyway :lol: Knowing the weather here in Cardiff though it could absolutely smash me with rain any second.

Bananas likes this.
  3. Nixola

Nixola Boom Boom Pow!

Yeah its really really hot here too.

Yesterday my car said it was 28 Degrees C. I have no idea where its come from, but its bloody nice to have some sun finally!

4. Nibbles

Nibbles meep

It's getting chilly here. Come mid June and I'm freezing

5. Pugz

Pugz Ms. Malone V.I.P. Lifetime

Warm here too, so much so someone collapsed in town :/

6. ysabel

ysabel /ˈɪzəˌbɛl/ pink 5

We've been moving from burning hot days to stormy days. I won't be surprised if more people got sick recently because of the weather shift.

7. gmash

gmash Registered Member

12 degrees, rainy. god I wish I were where you guys are :-/.

8. English-Emo-Boy

English-Emo-Boy Supreme System Lord V.I.P. Lifetime

I think the term boiling is a little bit of an over statement. It's been pleasant and long may it continue.

What annoys me though is all the people who whinge about the heat, they moan like buggery all winter about the cold and wet but as soon as things hot up everyone whinges like a bitch.

9. Impact

Impact Registered Member V.I.P. Lifetime

I wish it was hot, I hate winter :(

It's snowed, but hasn't settled. It's just damn cold

10. Rebeccaaa

Rebeccaaa yellow 4!

Yeah it's been pretty hot. I don't like it (shhh, I never complain about the cold weather & I love winter) but meh.

It's kinda funny how as soon as the weather changes, everyone buys completely different foods at the shop where I work. Which reminds me I have a 12 hour shift tomorrow. :sick: