• Welcome to the PopMalt Forums! Whether you're new to forums or a veteran, welcome to our humble home on the web! We're a 20-year old forum community with thousands of discussions on entertainment, lifestyle, leisure, and more.

Our rules are simple. Be nice and don't spam. Registration is free, so what are you waiting for? Join today!.

Where did they go?

idisrsly

I'm serious
V.I.P.
This question is mostly for the members who's been around GF for a long time. I've been here almost nine months myself, and I couldn't help but notice some good members come and just go again. Disappear in to thin air. Without even as much as a "see ya".

Do they generally tend to come back? I miss some of them. Who do you guys miss the most out of some past members?

The two members I miss the most and wish would come back is Storm_ina_C_cup and Stegosaurus. they were awesome members. :cry:

Babe_Ruth

Sultan of Swat
Staff member
V.I.P.
I've been working on forums for close to ten years now and this type of thing happens all the time. Some of them just leave the forums without saying anything and never come back, then others might come back a year later. It's just how it works. A lot of times the people that do leave have a reason behind their decision and sometimes they just don't want to say it.

Impact

V.I.P.
Good members always come and go. Sometimes they come back and stay again, sometimes they pop in for a couple posts from time to time and other times they just disappear completely. Real life commitments and such. Didn't you just up and leave for a little while Idiwhore? Some people just need a break.

I too miss Steg, he was awesome. I always want SuiGeneris and Ateyu to post more, but they only seem to call in from time to time now. I'm sure there are a heap more but I just can't think of them right now.

Kibi

Babeasaurus Sex
This question is mostly for the members who's been around GF for a long time. I've been here almost nine months myself, and I couldn't help but notice some good members come and just go again. Disappear in to thin air. Without even as much as a "see ya".

Do they generally tend to come back? I miss some of them. Who do you guys miss the most out of some past members?

The two members I miss the most and wish would come back is Storm_ina_C_cup and Stegosaurus. they were awesome members. :cry:

Yeah these are the two I would have said aswell!

I do miss people but the ones that I care mostest about I have on msn/yahoo/facebook/Skype so I'm ok <3

idisrsly

I'm serious
V.I.P.
Didn't you just up and leave for a little while Idiwhore? Some people just need a break.
I'm not talking about hiatus as much as just leaving and not coming back. We all know Steg won't be back and most of us know why. Ccup left us all believing she will be back after a certain amount of time, but it's not looking likely for her to be back.

Then there are members like RJCool. He came in with a bang, did really well, and next thing, he is gone as well. I was going to mention KSF, but he seems to be back these days. Hope he stays. And who remembers Theotherone? He only made a few posts, but I really liked the guy. He still made me my sig. Then gone as well.

Granted, some members who left was a relief to see go and on the flip side some members just won't leave... :shifteyes:

Babe_Ruth

Sultan of Swat
Staff member
V.I.P.
Like I said CGSA, it happens all the time. It's happened in the past at GF and it's going to happen in the future. A lot of people just lose interest or have other commitments so they can't post here anymore. It's unfortunate that it happens, but you have to just accept it, and try to move on with the current members we have here.

Trust me there's a few members that used to post here that I wish they came back, but I know most of them won't.

EllyDicious

made of AMBIGUITY
V.I.P.
I guess StormCcup will come back but I really doubt that Steg will. I miss him more. I guess he'll never come back because of what happened.

Hiei

The Hierophant
People come and people go. That's just how it goes. I've been on countless forums for about the last nine or ten years. This thing happens all the time, like BR is saying. It's actually just like people in real life. There are people that I work with that I'd gotten close to and they just up and quit and I never hear from them again. It's something that you can ponder on, but it's really nothing you can do.

Some people come back and some people don't. The people that I miss the most are absolutely NightSurfer, R1pperz, and Dali. Twitch still pops up every so often but I miss that guy, too. He always made me laugh.

Jeanie

still nobody's bitch
V.I.P.
I was thinking about Surfer this morning. I hope he's ok. I wonder if anyone has heard from him.

I wish George would come around more often, and Sui. I miss Vegito, Duke, and Hoosier, too.

Hiei

The Hierophant
I can only really think of one person on this forum that actually leaves and comes back on a regular basis and that's Italiano. He's in film school or something and only comes back for summer break. Cool guy, wish he'd come around more often, too.