• Welcome to the PopMalt Forums! Whether you're new to forums or a veteran, welcome to our humble home on the web! We're a 20-year old forum community with thousands of discussions on entertainment, lifestyle, leisure, and more.

Our rules are simple. Be nice and don't spam. Registration is free, so what are you waiting for? Join today!.

Where did the cheese go?

EllyDicious

made of AMBIGUITY
V.I.P.
I just fried en egg and put 3 slices of cheese on it, in the pan.

When I put the egg and cheese on the plate, the 2 slices of cheese had disappeared and there was only 1 slice. :rolleyes:

That's a serious issue I'm going to wonder about, all day long.

Discuss bout my missing cheese.

idisrsly

I'm serious
V.I.P.
Is it really the cheese that is important here? Perhaps you lost something else in your life which is what really upsets you? This could very well be a manifestation of things lost in the past, OOOOOR, you were still drunk this morning and only thought you put three pieces on, but in reality you only put one. Dig deep Elly! I hope you find your answers!

:D

Millz

Better Call Saul
Staff member
V.I.P.
Is it really the cheese that is important here? Perhaps you lost something else in your life which is what really upsets you? This could very well be a manifestation of things lost in the past, OOOOOR, you were still drunk this morning and only thought you put three pieces on, but in reality you only put one. Dig deep Elly! I hope you find your answers!

:D
I still think she should check her butt...

it might be there

idisrsly

I'm serious
V.I.P.
Actually, I am inclined to go with the butt as well...

Impact

V.I.P.
I lost an entire coffee once. I put it on the table and when I turned back, it was gone. It was like, the best coffee ever too.