Where DBZ/GT characters are in the DC & Marvel Universe

Discussion in 'Anime' started by King Vegeta, Apr 24, 2006.

1. King Vegeta

King Vegeta Guest

What're your opinions?

I'd say they're weaker than:
    Superman
    The Sentry
    Captain Marvel
    Green Lanterns (John Stewart, Kyle Rayner, Hal Gordon)
    Galactus
    The Hulk
    Wonder Woman

I'd say they're stronger than:
    The Fantastic Four
    X-Men
    Batman
    Hawkgirl & Hawkman

There may be others I'm forgetting but those are some of them. But anyway, the DBZ/GT characters are lacking in physical strength, they almost always rely on energy attacks. Goku struggled to lift 40 tons in his base form so he may only be able to lift 200 tons maximum in his SSJ3 form.

2. Babe_Ruth

Babe_Ruth Sultan of Swat Staff Member V.I.P.

Maybe streght wise they are weaker then your first list, but I think they're quicker then everyone on that list except maybe Superman, and I believe that The Z Warriors have better attacks then them, and if they would battle it out, I believe that the Z Warriors would come vitorious at the end. With Goku finishing Superman.

3. Milk

Milk Guest

Well, this is somewhat interesting. While you do have a good point, the fact is that no stand alone superhero (except maybe the android that Lex Luthor created, but he isn't a superhero), can actually destroy the planet single handedly with his/her own might. However, time and time again we see how easy the planet can be destroyed by the Z-characters.

4. Apocolypse may be able to.

5. Babe_Ruth

I still think if the Z warriors would team up they would be able to beat Apocolypse I dont think he's indestructable. but it would be very intereting to see. Look at the other villans they faced, they all though they couldn't be beatten but at the end they were.

6. Milk

Milk Guest

Let's remember when Krillin threw a rock at Goku when he was resting.

It really hurt Goku. :p But through a rock at Superman (NOT KRYPTONITE!!), and I doubt he would even feel it.

Here are some characters I think could beat Goku and the Z-team:

Flash, Green Lantern, Superman.

When Flash goes and turns into pure energy, he moves FASTER than Goku, and any Z-character for that matter.
    Green Lantern can focus and exert all of the energy of the Lantern ring and destroy the Z-characters.
    Superman can like....fry them with his heat beams. ;D

7. King Vegeta

King Vegeta Guest

Superman even learned Kryptonain martial arts at one time. He could take Goku down with no problem. Captain Marvel & Sentry would also be able to take Goku out without any problems because Captain Marvel is basically on equal terms with Superman & from what I've read & heard, the Sentry is currently stronger than even Superman.

8. Something tells me that SSJ3 could get his aura hot enough to actually melt them anyway, and they use different powers as it is.

9. Babe_Ruth

I agree, and Superman cannot defend himself against Kryptonite, I dont know much about Captain Marvel and The Sentry but I am sure like Superman they have weaknesses, but Goku doesn't have any weaknesses, so I believe it would be a close battle but Goku would come up on top.

10. That and they've never went against Ki energy blasts, which would most likely hurt or kill them.