• Welcome to the PopMalt Forums! Whether you're new to forums or a veteran, welcome to our humble home on the web! We're a 20-year old forum community with thousands of discussions on entertainment, lifestyle, leisure, and more.

Our rules are simple. Be nice and don't spam. Registration is free, so what are you waiting for? Join today!.

Xbox 360 where can u go 2 win a xbox360

Doc

Trust me, I'm The Doctor.
V.I.P.
Click the links about the contest on the main page.

Rayzn

Registered Member
There are also other contest out there.
Movie Gallery is holding one and I believe CNet is having one.

Wrecked

Registered Member
Rayzn said:
There are also other contest out there.
Movie Gallery is holding one and I believe CNet is having one.
i heard about the Movie Gallery one [ B&M only { Brick & Mortar -i.e. instore only- } ] but haven't heard about the CNet one.

i visited CNet's site and didn't see a thing. can you provide us a link?

Rayzn

Registered Member
I'll try to find it. I think it was CNet. It was a podcast and you would submit a question and if your question was answered you were entered in a drawing for an xbox 360.

Wrecked

Registered Member
thanks for the links.

at gamefly how many 360's are they giving away? i did a quick once-over and didn't catch how many they're giving.

ltk9492

Registered Member
Andrew said:
Yes... you can win one here on this site:
lol. Thats this site. lolz. also, comedy central Thanxgiveaway weekend, to help. One more, type BREGames in the adress bar, it a dot com Thay have a 360 contest

ltk9492

Registered Member
i just made a post in general gaming, i believe or general disussion, about game contest. There are 3 contests tht i posted.