• Welcome to the PopMalt Forums! Whether you're new to forums or a veteran, welcome to our humble home on the web! We're a 20-year old forum community with thousands of discussions on entertainment, lifestyle, leisure, and more.

Our rules are simple. Be nice and don't spam. Registration is free, so what are you waiting for? Join today!.

Where are the blogs?

ysabel

/ˈɪzəˌbɛl/ pink 5
Did it disappear with the forum change or just hidden from the unprivileged ones? Haha #gfismnomore

Doc

Trust me, I'm The Doctor.
V.I.P.
The blogs have pretty much been replaced by articles. I can't speak for the staff but I'm sure you'd be more than welcome to continue to write GFisms and get them posted as an article.

Or you could even get your own forum for them! That would kick butt. GFisms was the single best thing about blogs.

Major

4 legs good 2 legs bad
V.I.P.
GFisms was some of the best content in the history of the site. I'd love to see it make a comeback!

ysabel

/ˈɪzəˌbɛl/ pink 5
Aww, both of you. <3 I don't think I'll have the time to revive it but I was just thinking it'd be nice to revisit history.

You know what else I miss about our hyperactive days? Mafia and Survivor! I still smile when I remember the funny stuff like, "don't kill me, I'm a nurse!" hahah

Merc

Problematic Shitlord
V.I.P.
I think we should do videos. I would love to produce content like vlogs, reviews, or news commentary.

EdgeHead

Registered Member
My friend has been buggin me for a long time about doing a blog. Maybe I should start writing a wrestling blog here.

But I'm a gun for hire so only the highest bidder will get my services. :cool: