• Welcome to the PopMalt Forums! Whether you're new to forums or a veteran, welcome to our humble home on the web! We're a 20-year old forum community with thousands of discussions on entertainment, lifestyle, leisure, and more.

Our rules are simple. Be nice and don't spam. Registration is free, so what are you waiting for? Join today!.

PlayStation 3 When???

liammccabe

Hi everyone:D
Just typin to ask all u out there when the infamous PS3 comes out as i am very curious as to the matter. And whats this rumour about not playin rental games or somethin?

Doc

Trust me, I'm The Doctor.
V.I.P.
It's just a rumor based on some technology that Sony copyrighted. I wound't worry too much about it. There isn't much known right now, to be honest.

Doc

Trust me, I'm The Doctor.
V.I.P.
Sorry to tell you, but it's official that both systems are slated for release by the end of the year. I predict a summer release for at least one of them, and a fall for the other.

Thermal

Registered Member
liammccabe said:
Hi everyone:D
Just typin to ask all u out there when the infamous PS3 comes out as i am very curious as to the matter. And whats this rumour about not playin rental games or somethin?
The Playstation 3's US released is November 17th of this year. The Wii doesn't yet have an offical release date (we should find out something in September), but will be released sometime in the fourth quarter of this year. As for the rumor, Sony has officially stated that they won't be locking games to a single machine.

Sony's clampdown on second-hand games

Jak_It_Up

Registered Member
yeah your right, it's coming out on Nov. 17th and i'm glad that someone found out about the rumor.

Last edited: