When you're in a car accident

Discussion in 'Autos' started by DinoFlintstone, Feb 26, 2010.

1. DinoFlintstone

DinoFlintstone "There can be only one!"

2. wooly

wooly I am the woolrus

It is a very good advert. I was in a serious car accident when i was young and i would almost certainly be dead if it wasn't for my seatbelt! They definitely do save lives.

3. EllyDicious

EllyDicious made of AMBIGUITY V.I.P. Lifetime

OMG ....that's terrible!
    that's why it's important to wear the seatbelt. it saves life like you have no idea.
    I've heard many cases where dead people these accidents would now be alive if they only wore the seatbelt...

4. Xeilo

Xeilo Registered Member V.I.P. Lifetime

Yeah I do agree, very good ad. Is it a current one of is it one you just found on the net?

5. DinoFlintstone

DinoFlintstone "There can be only one!"

6. EllyDicious

7. wooly

wooly I am the woolrus

That's always the one i think of whenever anyone mentions car accident ads. Definitely the most effective and well made ad i've seen.

Funnily enough though, i was talkin to someone the other day about how Samantha Mumba's career went completely downhill after her (at the time very popular) song was used on this ad. I dunno if it was the cause of it or not but it is tough for a song to stay as popular when it's associated with scenes like this!

8. Twitch

Twitch Registered Member

They have nothing like these in the U.S. At least, none that I've seen.

9. EllyDicious

10. Bliss

Bliss Sally Twit

The first one Elly posted was what I was going to post. It's really powerful.