• Welcome to the PopMalt Forums! Whether you're new to forums or a veteran, welcome to our humble home on the web! We're a 20-year old forum community with thousands of discussions on entertainment, lifestyle, leisure, and more.

Our rules are simple. Be nice and don't spam. Registration is free, so what are you waiting for? Join today!.

When you're angry with someone...

Bliss

Sally Twit
How do you react?

Do you fight with them or do you just act bitter towards them/keep quiet?

I find it hard to keep quiet when I'm angry. I'll definitely let it be know that I am mad and why. After that I usually go off in a huff and don't speak to them until I've calmed down.

Unity

Living in Ikoria
Staff member
I'm not bad with confrontations but generally speaking I'm usually not a confrontational guy. That being said, I'm pretty much the quiet angry guy. I don't talk to the person and just straight up avoid them until I've cooled off or we've talked things through. Usually I'm quick to forgive and forget, though, so this doesn't happen a lot with me.

EllyDicious

made of AMBIGUITY
V.I.P.
Oh..when I'm angry no one and nothing can stop me. I yell, bitch around .. and I hardly cool down. It takes time for me to forget and act like nothing happened.

Major

4 legs good 2 legs bad
V.I.P.
It all depends on who I'm angry with and why. With people I know really well I usually voice my displeasure, but try to get the issue resolved. With other people I avoid them for a little while.

Taliesin

Registered Member
I usually have to walk away and implode somewhere. I don't know why, but I really hate losing it in front of people.

Konshentz

Konshentz
I bottle it up and try to avoid them for a while, even if they are someone important to me. I do my best to avoid a big blow-out, that usually only further complicates things.

Vidic15

No Custom Title Exists
V.I.P.
I am pretty vocal when it comes to arguments, I'll yell but drop it because I know it's not going to get me anywhere.

Smelnick

Creeping On You
V.I.P.
When I'm angry or frustrated with someone, I'll wait until I've calmed down to talk to them. Most of the time, after I calm down, I realize how trivial it was for me to be that angry, and I end up just forgetting about it. Other times, when I'm just angry in general, and not AT someone. I'll rant to myself, and pace until I finally figure out why I'm angry and then I'm good to go again.

ysabel

/ˈɪzəˌbɛl/ pink 5
I prefer not to engage with someone when I'm angry. It's rare for me to get angry so when I can feel I'm starting to rage, I shut up. But if you're like my ex who has reached my tolerance level for multiple times, you get no reprieve. My calm and diplomacy have limits too.

Rebeccaaa

yellow 4!
I stay calm when I'm angry. Probably a more bitter feeling on the inside than is healthy, as opposed to not bottling it up. I do deal with people in slightly different ways, but it's hard to explain because I don't get angry much. But for example, I'll just stop replying to my mum if I'm mad at her. She's probably the only person I get mad at relatively frequently, and I will just flat out stop talking to her, hahaha.