• Welcome to the PopMalt Forums! Whether you're new to forums or a veteran, welcome to our humble home on the web! We're a 20-year old forum community with thousands of discussions on entertainment, lifestyle, leisure, and more.

Our rules are simple. Be nice and don't spam. Registration is free, so what are you waiting for? Join today!.

Movies When you were younger... (Spoilers!)

Babe_Ruth

Sultan of Swat
Staff member
V.I.P.
When you were younger what's the movie that made you cried the most. You can pick a cartoon movie if you want too. Mine as to be Dogs go to heaven. That was a very sad movie and it made my eyes ball out lol. I just love dogs so much and it hit a soft spot in me. There are others like Land before time and another about a dog but I can't really think about the name right now.

Edit: Added a spoiler tag, just in case - Merc

Blur

iPimp
Re: When you were younger...

um i dunno why younger has anything to do with this...

windtalkers had me a bit teary eyed, but ive never started crying...just sort of beginning to...i dont ever remember actual tears goin down my face.

Babe_Ruth

Sultan of Swat
Staff member
V.I.P.

It has nothing to do with it it's just it happens a lot more when you're younger. ÃÂ've never seen Windtalkers what is it about?

Blur

iPimp

um...no it doesnt. it happens when youre old enough to understand every aspect of a movie. u cry when youre younger when your favorite character dies. or some shit.

and its a war movie bout the indians translating code

Babe_Ruth

Sultan of Swat
Staff member
V.I.P.

I guess your kinda right because i had tears in my eyes when I saw the movie Rudy back in the day. I love sports movies or sports in general so much and that one was very uplifting and telling us if you put your heart and soul into it your dreams can happen.

Merc

Problematic Shitlord
V.I.P.

I saw Ghost when I was like 13 and cried because it was so good. I still get a bit teary, but hey, I can still enjoy the occasional romance movie.

Babe_Ruth

Sultan of Swat
Staff member
V.I.P.

Also one that I forgot to mention, and don't know why but it really gets to me is The Sixth Man, I dont know why but when the brother dies, it just makes me emotional.

K

kajin_phoenixlord

I think the movie that did that to me was Neverending Story when Atreyu's horse Artex dies in the swamp. That part was pretty sad for me as a little kid.

Babe_Ruth

Sultan of Swat
Staff member
V.I.P.

Yea that was a sad part in a movie and it did get to me when I saw it. Another movie has to be Remember the Titans when the guy went into a car crash and was paralyze from the waste down. Then Julius came to see him in the hospital..touchy scene.

oxyMORON

A Darker Knight

I probably cried during the Lion King. it was the background music, I swear