When you gain weight...

Discussion in 'Health & Fitness' started by EllyDicious, Sep 8, 2010.

1. EllyDicious

EllyDicious made of AMBIGUITY V.I.P. Lifetime

...which part of the body gets fatter that makes you understand that you've gained some pounds?

For me it's the face. It's the first sign that lets me know I've gained weight.

Last edited: Sep 9, 2010

2. Danno

Danno Registered Member

I've never actually gained weight from what I have noticed,I am a skinny guy. I'm getting kinda worried to be honest that I will reach thirty and turn into some kind of gross flab-ball with the amount of food I eat.

I guess sometimes my face can show signs of an increase in a little weight. It's very rare for me though.

Dont worry Elly you have a perfect figure.

EllyDicious likes this.
  3. Babe_Ruth

Babe_Ruth Sultan of Swat Staff Member V.I.P.

I'm very lucky to have a fast metabolism when it comes in gaining weight. I've always been a skinny person, and the only time I gain weight it's mostly muscles(arms, chest, back, shoulders ect.) Sometime it's a disadvantage to have a fast metabolism since it's hard to gain muscles when I work out.

4. Smelnick

Smelnick Creeping On You V.I.P.

I notice in my belly. I my belly gets a bigger and smaller as i gain/lose weight. Also my jowls and my pecs get a bit flabbier.

5. Barbara

Barbara Ess Tii Eph Yu V.I.P. Lifetime

For me I gain weight all over. There's no one place I can say that makes me realize I gain weight. I guess the closest I get is that all of my clothes don't fit quite right.

6. Easily-Amused

Easily-Amused http://easily-amused.com/

My stomach. I only have to have a gained a little bit of weight for it to stick out as much as if not more than my boobs, and that is my first sign.

But the Freshman Fifteen? I worked most of it off, but about 5 lbs just won't go away... those are in my butt haha.

7. AnitaKnapp

AnitaKnapp It's not me, it's you. V.I.P. Lifetime

This for me. Anytime I gain weight it's pretty much evenly distributed. Which sort of sucks, since sometimes you'll be like...holy crap I suddenly need to lose 15 lbs!

It would be easier to keep in check if it were just in once place, I think.

8. MiloIsYum

MiloIsYum Registered Member

The way I notice is when my bra doesn't fit. Boobs are the first place I lose weight, and the easiest way to tell when I've gained weight, although I gain weight everywhere else as well. I'm not one of those people who has a problem area - I wish I did though! I have to work on my whole bloody body - only advantage to that is I'm always proportionate.

9. konboye

konboye Registered Member

Its funny that people, especially women, will worry about weight, because where I'm from, if you are skinny, you have a very minute chance of getting a boyfriend. We like them big, the bigger the better.

10. MiloIsYum

MiloIsYum Registered Member

Where I'm from, guys say that, but then they go for the skinny ones anyway.