When you first got your own place.........

lavoidgaskins

Registered Member
how did you feel? For me it was a rush of incredible emotions. I felt like the world was at my feet. Being able to make your own rules and regulation is a wonderful thing. Plus I can always use that "as long as your under my ruff" line. I must admit I love this roll very much.

Dr. Fresh

Mmmm.... Lesbians.
Just a couple more years and I'm off to college, so I'm guessing it's going to be an amazing and over powering experience. I can't wait.

Hoosier_Daddy

Registered Member
how did you feel? For me it was a rush of incredible emotions. I felt like the world was at my feet. Being able to make your own rules and regulation is a wonderful thing. Plus I can always use that "as long as your under my ruff" line. I must admit I love this roll very much.

What's a 'ruff'?

Hoosier.

P

Pegasus Kid

The freedom is very much welcome. My parents were never overly strict, but it was always a point of contention when I wanted to go out at a very late hour or return home at a very late hour during a "work/school night." Being on my own has afforded me the time to do what I want on my own timetable and it's very liberating.

I

Illosophee

I'm only 16 years old (11th grade) and don't have to worry about finding my own place for another two years... I'll reply to this topic again in the summer of 2008.

Sephy

Forum Drifter
It felt great and it still does! My mom was giving me a hard time before I moved out so it was kind of welcome. Now I'm 2 hours away so I'm not real far away but I'm still independent.