When you duel...................

Turbo

Registered Member
it can be boring, but can work in your favor if your opponent begins getting frustrated.

lavoidgaskins

Registered Member
TurboniumNY said:
it can be boring, but can work in your favor if your opponent begins getting frustrated.
It has noting to do with fustration. It more of a factor if you opponent can do any thing to handle the situation.

Turbo

Registered Member
lavoidgaskins said:
It has noting to do with fustration. It more of a factor if you opponent can do any thing to handle the situation.
true, but when time becomes an issue; ideas that could make or break the situation become frustrating to some. i've seen it happen and had it happen in my rookie days.

K

Kyle91892

not really, but i get fustrated sometimes, and when im playing a really close game, i dont think, and (true story) my girlfriend called me during a game and i literally anwsered as "is it my turn yet?". haha she didnt know i played either

Turbo

Registered Member
Kyle91892 said:
not really, but i get fustrated sometimes, and when im playing a really close game, i dont think, and (true story) my girlfriend called me during a game and i literally anwsered as "is it my turn yet?". haha she didnt know i played either
lmao. bet she knows know. i try to turn my cell off when i'm playing or just ignore it.

lavoidgaskins

Registered Member
Kyle91892 said:
Aha the secrets come out.

TurboniumNY said:
lmao. bet she knows know. i try to turn my cell off when i'm playing or just ignore it.
At least you can turn yours off. I don't even have one to turn off.