When you can tell your desperate to be famous

myGUNgoesPewPew

Registered Member
Well idk why this happens, but it does and i LOVE IT.

Im playing "Time of your life - Green Day" on guitar and singing it. While doing so, i close my eyes and imagine im playing in front of thousands of people. Next thing i know, my guitar gets quieter and i start hearing voices. Still having my eyes shut, i finish the 2nd chorus and go on to the third and find out that im hearing a big crowd of people singing along.

Akward, scary, and entertaining to me. I love the fact that i can imagine that and start hearing crap.

Gimmie ur inputs please!

Mirage

Administrator
Staff member
V.I.P.
Well, first of all... When can I tell my desperate to be famous? (sorry, couldn't, resist).

I guess that's cool. What exactly do you want input on though? Sounds like normal daydreaming to me. ;)

when you sing you are visualizing a scene of yourself singing on a stage, that's how your focus comes to a point when your visualization comes to optimum. that's the reason you hear voices.

Jeru

Registered Member
I think that would be kinda scary. i would have definitely opened my eyes once i heard voices and stopped playing before i heard the crowd. I have been playing the piano for 16 years and have never heard an imaginary crowd but thats probably because no one can sing along to Clair de Lune.

I say take your music to the streets. I see you are very into your music so there is no way to go wrong. People will feed off your energy and emotion.

It will be like migrating to a harder drug. :cool:

myGUNgoesPewPew

Registered Member
I say take your music to the streets. I see you are very into your music so there is no way to go wrong. People will feed off your energy and emotion.

Lol, yes i have thought about that. Problem is, i live NEAR Flint, Michigan.....trying to perform on the streets here is like waiting for Gears of War 3..........its not gunna happen anytime soon.

Jeru

Registered Member
Oh well im not to sure where Flint is but im in Grand Rapids so if your ever around i could bust out the ol' motif and we could set our hats down on the pavement and earn some change :lol: