When will Santino get his push

padd

Registered Member
This guy's been being Raw's bitch since he lost the Intercontinental title.. and the way he won it was also like a bitch. Definetley a funny character but I belive he could give a good ass whooping for once. This friday he's fighting Jimmy Kimmels' cousin, I wouldn't be suprised if he's loosing.

Jakey-D

Registered Member
I think he was due a huge push but he screwed it up with personal problems. His attitude behind the scenes was frowned upon for a while it's been suggested then I think he got a DUI or summit.

He'll probably make a name for himself when the WWE is finished punishing him.

Unity

Jedi Master
Staff member
Santino is awesome on the mic and hilarious in general. He's a talented guy, no doubt.

However, I don't think he's established himself in the ring too much. Most of his in-ring work has been with people like Jerry Lawler. I don't think he even has a finisher yet. Even Cody Rhodes has the DDT!

I want him to get his time to shine, ASAP.

Millz

LGB
Staff member
V.I.P.
I dont know when or if Santino will get a huge push. He still hasnt proven himself in the ring but hes certainly proven himself on the mic. Give him more feuds than against Maria and old guys like Austin and Piper.

Babe_Ruth

Sultan of Swat
Staff member
V.I.P.
He's great one the microphone like everyone already said, he's the funniest guy in the WWE today, but he still needs to learn a lot of things to become a great wrestler. Like Unity mentioned he doesn't even have a finisher. I doubt he'll get a huge push anytime soon and if someone thinks that he's getting a push right now because he's contending for the tag team titles, well sorry but your wrong. The tag team division is joke right now.

Millz

LGB
Staff member
V.I.P.
What? Getting a tag title belt isnt a push?!?! lol jk...you're right on with that one.

I think Santino will stick with the midcard for a little while and then we'll see where he is. Maybe they might even move him to one of the other shows

Jakey-D

Registered Member
Give him more feuds than against Maria and old guys like Austin and Piper.
Oh please don't bring that up! That was a fucking slap in the face to the world of wrestling! Pitching the man that created the Attitude era against a nobody was the WWE going way too fucking far!

RAGE!!!! :mad: