When will Owen Hart get inducted??

StroShow

The return shall be legenday!
V.I.P.
When will Owen Hart get into the WWE Hall of Fame? I believe he should have been inducted a long time ago. He had a tragic accident and still isn't in the HOF? Owen deserves an induction there's no denying it. What are your thoughts?

Babe_Ruth

Sultan of Swat
Staff member
V.I.P.
Now that you mention it, I'm really surprise that he hasn't been inducted yet. It took Eddie Guerrero one year for him to get inducted after his death. Don't get me wrong Eddie deserved it as well, I'm just surprise that it's been nine years now since he passed away and still haven't got inducted yet.

I think he's really deserving as well, during his prime he was one of the best wrestlers in the business. If he never does then it will be an outrage in my opinion.

Millz

LGB
Staff member
V.I.P.
I think its coming soon. WWE usually likes to limit the amount of guys they induct who are no longer living at the same time. I'll guess it'll be 2009.

Unity

Jedi Mind Tricks
Staff member
He will eventually get in. I don't think he deserves it though. If he hadn't died it would be a different story.
I totally disagree...I wasn't lucky enough to see a lot of his work, but he was supposed to be an incredible in-ring technician. I only got to see him on TV during his Nation/Blue Blazer days, when he was underutilized IMO.

Millz

LGB
Staff member
V.I.P.
I totally disagree...I wasn't lucky enough to see a lot of his work, but he was supposed to be an incredible in-ring technician. I only got to see him on TV during his Nation/Blue Blazer days, when he was underutilized IMO.
The match Owen had with British Bulldog from Berlin, Germany for the first ever European title was a sick match. I suggest everyone looks it up.

Owen deserves the call. Not just because of his untimely death but because he was an excellent wrestler and put his heart and soul into the business.

Babe_Ruth

Sultan of Swat
Staff member
V.I.P.
There's no doubt he deserves the nod into the Hall of Fame, he was a great wrestler one of best during his prime in my opinion. I dont think he deserves it because he died, but he deserves it because he was a great wrestler overall. Hopefully he'll get inducted in 2009, if he does I wonder who's going to induct him? Probably his wife.

padd

Registered Member
There's no doubt he deserves the nod into the Hall of Fame, he was a great wrestler one of best during his prime in my opinion. I dont think he deserves it because he died, but he deserves it because he was a great wrestler overall. Hopefully he'll get inducted in 2009, if he does I wonder who's going to induct him? Probably his wife.
I don't think Brett would mind inducting him.. even if it is the WWE, he should take pride in his family's accomplishment in wrestling.

Atreyu

#2 New Zealander
As far as i know, Owen hart hasn't been inducted nor been in the SD! games because his widow wants nothing to do with WWE. could be wrong though