When will it all end? This just isn't fair...

Discussion in 'NFL' started by Zanthrax54, Sep 25, 2007.

1. Zanthrax54

Zanthrax54 Guest

I can handle the loses, I can handle my team sucking for the 8th straight year...but what tore me up was having to watch a true blue collared, workaholic being carted off the field effectively ending his rookie season...

Paul Posluszny is a man's man. I took great joy in at least getting to watch this man play on Sundays. Even with the piss poor play and the consecutive loses, I could handle all of that b.c. I knew I was watching something special in the making...

I don't know what happened to my Buffalo Bills this season, but expectations are now at rock bottom to say the least and the injury list is sky high...we also lost our starting quarterback in Jp losman, which doesn't hurt that much b.c. he was playing like a rookie anyway and now I get the chance to see what rookie Trent Edwards has to offer.

We've lost Keith Ellison, Coy Wire, Ko Simpson, Kevin Everett (God bless him) Paul Posluszny, Terrence Mcgee, and Jp Losman.

That's a HUGE list of of players and I am at a loss for words...this was suppose to be a speical season for my Bills and now instead, it's more of the same...When will it all end? When can we just have a healthy team to field?

2. Lone Eagle

Lone Eagle Registered Member

Tough break. Reminded me of the season where we lost Chad Pennington and Jay Fieldler in a course of 7 plays! Look at the bright side, you'll have a hell of a draft pick.

3. Zanthrax54

Zanthrax54 Guest

yeah, that's true...wow, I didn't even really think of it like that...hopefully we can get a stud WR to compliment Lee Evans b.c. nobody respects Peerless Price as the number two guy anymore.

4. Babe_Ruth

Babe_Ruth Sultan of Swat Staff Member V.I.P.

It's tough to be a sports fan my friend, I've been threw the pain of losing in a lot of sports, here's an example in Baseball my Blue Jays haven't made the playoffs since 1993. Anyways back to the Bills, it doesn't look good for them this year, like you said they lost a lot of players, and Evans isn't performing, which really hurts there offense. The only bright spot so far has been Lynch, but in a way that's a good thing because he is a rookie.

I know it's tough my friend, but hang in there, and your Bills might surprise you, don't lose faith.

5. CJBSRS

CJBSRS Guest

Stud draft pick is great but too me my teams needs more that 1 stud we need many good players. Ask LT how it is to be a stud and the rest ok...... Indy has good talent all around its studs. What we need ids more. I am hoping that we can , if we get the number 1 pick there is a player that everyone will clamor for so we can trade down and get few more picks and sign some free agents in a year or 2 to put us over the top. But which side of the ball do you target. DL is a terrible weakeness. LB help would be nice along with Corners. but OL is great to have a number 2 WR and even a good TE. Thats atleast 6 positions I named when pronbabaly the best guy on our team is our punter. Thats not a good sign at all

6. Merc

Merc Certified Shitlord V.I.P. Lifetime

So, how did your team fare against the Patriots?

Oh . . . whoops, sorry.

Guess they're still incredible.

7. Swiftstrike

Swiftstrike Registered Member

I didnt realize it but the Bills could be one of those teams in a perpetual downfall. The Browns I thought felt like that for many of the early years and it sucks. I feel you man I didnt realize you guys lost so many players (and I recognize all the names the bills were my franchise in madden).

It's awful and don't say "youll get a stud draft pick". The Browns have drafted so many busts its ridiculous and personally alot of players are overrated in the early first round. I find more and more late 1st rounders and 2nd rounders to out perform the top 10 picks.

Zanthrax it sucks when your season is all but lost. Look towards free agency and the off season but dont get your hopes on a draft pick solving the teams problems.

I think this season that is plagued with injuries is just that. Everyone gets them once in awhile.

I never thought Losman was the answer for the bills and I think with Lee Evans having a bad season Marshawn Lynch will be the teams main offensive weapon.

Pray that he develops as an elite back like he did in my Madden franchise.

8. StroShow

StroShow The return shall be legenday! V.I.P. Lifetime

Watching your team going through so may injuries his really tough bro. I'm sure everyone has been there once or twice, and some many more times. You just got to learn to live with it. The only bright side to this is you got to see the young crop of players that didn't get the chance to play show what they got. You never know Trent Edwards can be the next Tom Brady(almost unlikely) but you can't get down on those things or else you'll drive yourself crazy. But I know it's easier said then done, because I feel you on many of my teams. Plus like it was mentioned earlier you might get a hell of stud in the draft in the pain continues.

9. Zanthrax54

Zanthrax54 Guest

a top 3 pick would be nice, we'd have to get the best wide receiver available and then we have a high 2nd round pick and THREE THRID ROUND PICKS thanks to the Willis Mcgahee trade. You can get some quality defensive players in the third round.

Yeah, you are probably right. I never really thought JPL was the answer either, but he gave us a glimmer of hope last season and he just went back to his rookie form this year. I was pretty much hoping that JPL would be the solution we had been hoping for and as the weeks go by, it becomes more and more evident that he is not and will never be the franchise qb we had hoped for...HOPEFULLY Trent Edwards can show us what we have in him in the coming weeks.