• Welcome to the PopMalt Forums! Whether you're new to forums or a veteran, welcome to our humble home on the web! We're a 20-year old forum community with thousands of discussions on entertainment, lifestyle, leisure, and more.

Our rules are simple. Be nice and don't spam. Registration is free, so what are you waiting for? Join today!.

When will certain details return?

Unity

Living in Ikoria
Staff member
Hey Hybrix, quick question for you...

When we had issues with Chat, some details were taken away to compensate (such as text color in post, certain indicators like post number and the chat indicator, etc.). I'm just curious when these will be back, it's definitely not a federal case.

Also, this may be more in regards to the bug report thread with the new server, but what about certain things that aren't showing up? Pictures in profiles, small avatar pics next to post listings, etc. Are we all still waiting on these, or am I having some kind of issue?

Again, none of this is a big deal. It just crossed my mind to ask!

Jeanie

still nobody's bitch
V.I.P.
I'm wondering the same thing. I'd like to see my posts for the day and my total post count.

Unity

Living in Ikoria
Staff member
Total posts can be seen on your actual posts, while the front page aspect isn't working I've just been referring to them.

Mirage

Secret Agent
Staff member
V.I.P.
I will try to add these back soon. I want to add them back in a way that doesn't really decrease the speed though, so it's not as simple as just pressing a button.

EllyDicious

made of AMBIGUITY
V.I.P.
Ok Hybrix, take your time as long as the forum runs at a good speed.

Unity

Living in Ikoria
Staff member
I will try to add these back soon. I want to add them back in a way that doesn't really decrease the speed though, so it's not as simple as just pressing a button.
Definitely understandable, thanks for letting us know!

Dabs

Registered Member

Well, press 2 buttons!!! :D
Kidding....I'd like to see these things back again too...but it's understandable....we shall all be patient, Thanks!