When should you die to save the planet

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Nightsurfer, Jul 18, 2008.

1. Nightsurfer

Nightsurfer ~Lucky 13 strikes again~

Lunatic Planetary protectors created this test to determine when you should die so you shouldn't over step your carbon footprint...

Planet Slayer - Greenhouse Calculator

BTW - according to this - my lifestyle is supportable for the term of my natural life. :D .....It says at my current rate I could live forever! :-o :D

2. Tainted_Glory

Tainted_Glory Not a Scientologist

Oh fuck them. It said 33 more years. I plan on living much longer than 45.

3. TimmehD

TimmehD Registered Member

"Timmeh the Planet Slayer"

I kind of like it. Apparently I'll use my share of the planet's resources in 5.3 years. I was actually doing really good until the end when it asked where I spent most of my money...and it certainly wasn't donated to charities or buying energy efficient light bulbs. Meh, I don't care, I think I'll have steak for dinner.

4. Nightsurfer

I guess my lifestyle is pretty darn good..I get to live forever! Come on guys how long do you get to live for?

Take the Test....You know you want to.......Come on Take it...I dare you!

5. Hiei

Hiei The Hierophant

Aparantly I've only got five more years left lol

Me buying a new car really fucked up the planet according to the chart thing.

6. Mirage

Mirage Administrator Staff Member V.I.P.

This isn't a very scientific algorithm though. It doesn't ask how old you are or anything so what can it based the time on? If you were starting now?

I wonder if anybody has calculated how many more years the planet can support life at the current level of energy consumption. Now that would be an interesting stat.

7. Nightsurfer

I got major saving points cause I don't own a car and walk or longboard to where ever I need to get to and I just bought a wind turbine and solar calls for the house.

8. R1pperZ

R1pperZ Registered Member

Gave me 12 years which is a bunch of BS.. I'm not perfect but am a low consumer, I do live with 2 horrible consumers with 2 little crap shoots their teaching their bad habits to. But on my own I know I have a low carbon footprint.

9. SuiGeneris

SuiGeneris blue 3

Sweet 18.5 years. I won"t even get to see 40.

10. ysabel

ysabel /ˈɪzəˌbɛl/ pink 5

I got all minimum points (enviroment friendly) except when it asked me for my budget.