When people get released...

Discussion in 'Wrestling' started by viLky, Aug 16, 2009.

1. viLky

viLky ykLiv

Why does WWE/Vince have to humiliate people before they get released?

o-- Vickie got called a pig and dehumanized by Edge when she left.
    o-- The Brian Kendrick got beat by King and squashed with one move by Kofi when he left.
    o-- Lita got... words can't describe it. Watch:

YouTube - Cryme Tyme Have a Ho Sale

:shake:

And many others. Why not let them go out with respect and thanks them? This is probably the last time we'll ever get to give our respect, and yet, they get treated like garbage on their last night/weeks when they're there.

Last edited: Aug 16, 2009

2. Millz

Millz LGB Staff Member V.I.P.

The one thing all those people have in common that you mentioned? They are all heels.

Maybe...MAYBE if their personas were different at the time things would be different but I doubt it.

3. viLky

viLky ykLiv

That's my beef, though, what if great starts who entertained us for years as a heel finally leaves? Does that mean we give them NOTHING, but a horrible send off? So, it's ok to give Batista and Jeff Hardy a send off, but when it comes to people like Orton, Edge or Victoria?

I think they should give them that one night to step out of character and say thanks and their goodbyes.

4. Millz

They arent going to waste air time allowing some people to come out and say goodbyes...this is a business.

Kendrick for example hadnt done much of anything for a year...he's not a main eventer, he's a heel and to Vince he's a nobody.

I thought Lita deserved better...Trish got an awesome send off but Lita was a heel so she got screwed. She's one person I think could have gotten more.

Vicki was going to be booed no matter what so what they did to her made sense.

At the end of the day only certain people will get noticed on their way out...most of them should have known this day was coming anyways

5. Babe_Ruth

Babe_Ruth Sultan of Swat Staff Member V.I.P.

I think they go overboard sometimes, and shouldn't do stuff like they do. The thing that got to me the most was definitely what they did to Vickie. I didn't like how they embarassed her like that.

6. Unity

Unity #AllTogetherNowSTL Staff Member

Hey I just want to know what is wrong with Vince when he'll bring Masters back into the fold and get rid of people like Burke, Kendrick, etc. The list goes on and on.

7. Millz

It has to be that he's still got a stupid infatuation with taller and stronger wrestlers. He hates on the littler guys for some reason...he thinks that they can't draw.

Dumb.

8. thedragon4life

thedragon4life New Member

thats the nature of the business, what you think, its a jungle!!!!

9. Millz

Lillian got an awesome send off last night in her last night as RAW announcer. She wasn't my favorite of all time but she did a nice job in 10 years.

Glad she got the time to say goodbye and thank the fans.

10. They aren't going to do that, unles it's to the real vets, and the big names who actually gave true special moments, and did Exactly what Vince wanted...everyone else will get the shitty treatment, and be told to fu#k off.