When i grow up...

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Jeru, Aug 30, 2009.

1. Jeru

Jeru Registered Member

What was your dream job as a kid?

I wanted to be a few different things
    Zoo Keeper :lol:
    Magician :lol:
    Stand up Comedian

I wouldnt have minded becoming a stand up comedian :nod:

2. Twitch

Twitch Registered Member

I wanted to be a police officer. Still sort of want to be one.

3. leomay

leomay Registered Member

i donnot know what to do ,,,am afraid of grow up to do a job all my live and my dreams is ..
    have a handsome husband .a true love. .that all my dream in kids time ...haha ....

4. Cyberleader

Cyberleader Registered Member

Airline pilot. No, I'm not, the closest I got was gliding and that scared me out of my wits once I realised just how much can go awry with as little as a stray gust of wind. It was fun, but no engine? No way!

5. Barbara

Barbara Ess Tii Eph Yu V.I.P. Lifetime

I wanted to be a marine biologist. Now I just want to be the first cyborg t-rex on the NYPD.

Tucker likes this.
  6. Bliss

Bliss Sally Twit

I wanted to be a hairdresser, a singer, a vet and I wanted to work on the till at Asda. None of those things came true.

7. EllyDicious

EllyDicious made of AMBIGUITY V.I.P. Lifetime

i've always wanted to be an artist. and i still love it. ...
    that's a dream i've never stopped having.

8. Nibbles

Nibbles meep

Vet. After working a vet assistant did I realise being a docter to 'people' who won't say ahh and deny feeling pain, it was not the best career choice.

9. Chaos

Chaos Epic Gamer V.I.P. Lifetime

I wanted to be a lawyer, a police officer, a singer, or a soldier.

I'd still like to be all of those, but to be a lawyer I'd have to go through law school and university and all that, which I don't have the money for; to be a singer, well, you have to be able to sing :lol:; so that leaves the army, which I'm planning on, and possibly the police force upon retirement of gthe army.

Or something like that. :dunno:

10. Nixola

Nixola Boom Boom Pow!

First I wanted to be a lawyer, then I wanted to be a journalist, then I wanted to be an English teacher, then I wanted to become a Software Designer (don't even ask where that came from!) then I wanted to join the police, then I wanted to become a funeral director which i kinda still wanna do. But in the end it came back to being a lawyer and that's what I'm trying to do with my life right now.lol