When getting home...

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by EllyDicious, Nov 17, 2009.

1. EllyDicious

EllyDicious made of AMBIGUITY V.I.P. Lifetime

What's the first thing you do when you get home, everyday?

i jump on my computer. :shifteyes:

2. pro2A

pro2A Hell, It's about time!

Pet the cat since he is waiting for me at the door. I put my bag down, go turn the heat up/on. Then I will generally hop on my PC if I don't have to piss first.

3. Merc

Merc Certified Shitlord V.I.P. Lifetime

Likewise, greet the cat since he's always right on schedule and then change out of my work clothes to play some games.

4. Rebeccaaa

Rebeccaaa yellow 4!

Depends who is around. If nobody then either sort out my school stuff (putting things away from my bag) or get on the computer maybe. But I always walk straight into the kitchen so if my friend is there [we have semi-similar lecture times] I'll sit and talk to her for a while before coming into my room.

If I'm coming home at lunch time then I'll make it as soon as I get in. So really it depends on the day. But generally, I'd say computer :D

5. Bliss

Bliss Sally Twit

I hang up my jacket, throw down my bag and sit in my comfy chair for about ten minutes. I need a few moments of being with myself before I can do anything else.

6. EllyDicious

EllyDicious made of AMBIGUITY V.I.P. Lifetime

oh wow guys. you are so "take it easy" lol.
    i always debate with my mom when coming home. every single day. i don't even take off my shoes. i'm such a bad kid.

7. Millz

Millz LGB Staff Member V.I.P.

Usually I have to piss but I'll normally take the "work clothes" off first. Then I'll either get something to eat or sit around and watch TV.

I try, for the most part, to avoid the computer for a while after work since i'm on one all day/

8. Bliss

Bliss Sally Twit

I live with my boyfriend. When I lived with my folks I was moody. I'd storm off upstairs and wouldn't leave my bedroom until dinner was ready. Now I'm a little older I am more laid back.

9. Shwa

Shwa Gay As Fuck V.I.P. Lifetime

Put away the car keys, go upstairs to my room and crash for a little bit just to unwind from a long day. Then, go downstairs to grab my midnight snack collection before going online.

~Shwa

10. Earth

Earth Registered Member

I would put my bag on the floor which is by the frontdoor, then put the kettle on, it usually takes up to 2 minutes, atleast. Drink my cup of tea and sit in front of the computer.