• Welcome to the PopMalt Forums! Whether you're new to forums or a veteran, welcome to our humble home on the web! We're a 20-year old forum community with thousands of discussions on entertainment, lifestyle, leisure, and more.

Our rules are simple. Be nice and don't spam. Registration is free, so what are you waiting for? Join today!.

When getting home tired.

EllyDicious

made of AMBIGUITY
V.I.P.
What's the first thing you do when you get home tired?
You lay down and relax? Watch TV? Read books or sleep?

Personally I go straight to my computer, visit GF and then go to sleep [if it's night].
If it's day, I navigate the internet and lay down just to relax, without sleeping. Otherwise I'd be too lazy to wake up.

sunrise

aka ginger warlock
V.I.P.
I also usually go straight for my computer and usually put on a film then go onto the internet, I will also usually try to find some sort of junk food...

KSpiceFantastic

Haters gonna hate.
Depends on the night. Weekends I usually chill, come here, watch TV... weeknights I go right to sleep most times.

For me, being tired is part of my everyday life.

Nevyrmoore

AKA Ass-Bandit
Drink a coffee and try using the computer. If I'm too tired for that, then I take a nap.

Rebeccaaa

yellow 4!
yeah pretty much just crash in my room with the laptop and watch videos or browse GF.

If I was tired in terms of being sleepy then I would probably take advantage and have a nap.

Babe_Ruth

Sultan of Swat
Staff member
V.I.P.
I usually take a nap when I get home. I wake up pretty early in the morning and I'm just dead tired when I get home. Usually, I'll nap for about 30 minutes to two hours. It all depends what day it is, and how tired I really am.

Smelnick

Creeping On You
V.I.P.
It depends on what kind of tired I am. Sometimes, if I've had a harder day at work, my body is super tired but my mind is active. In that case, I'll flop on my computer chair and surf GF. (Those are the days where I'm more active =P). If my mind is tired, and i'm lacking in sleep or something. I'll forego my computer and flop on my futon. Usually i'll just lay there for an hour, close my eyes and rest a bit. Then I get up to do stuff. If I get home really late and i'm tired in either form, I just go to bed.

Crouton

Ninja
V.I.P.
First thing I usually do whenever I get home is take off all the clothes I was wearing for school and put on the comfiest thing I own. After that I will probably do the daily rounds of various websites, forums, blogs etc that I check online each day.

Then I'd be tempted to just chill out on the couch and play my PS3 or lay back in bed and watch movies/TV shows via my PC.

shelgarr

Registered Member
Maybe take a bath...or for sure change into something soft and comfy!!! Heat up a cup of coffee or hot chocolate and have a cookie. Get on the computer and do my "routine" surf. Then watch tv, or nap.