when does it become clingy?

Discussion in 'Dating & Relationships' started by tenshi_1912, Apr 21, 2008.

1. tenshi_1912

tenshi_1912 New Member

always have this discussion with a mate. he says that phoning a person that you like or going out with once a day is being too clingy but should be every couple of days. me i dont think so but i do think that it does when its like 10 times a day.

what do you think?

2. Bliss

Bliss Sally Twit

If you feel comfortable enough around a person to spend that much time with them then I say go for it.

Personally, I don't think there's such a thing as spending TOO MUCH time with someone. I talk to my boyfriend on the phone every single day and we're very much in love.

3. generalblue

generalblue Where is my Queen?

I talk to my girlfriend everyday and everynight. Unfortunatly with my line of work I only see her three times a week. It used to be everyday, but my body started taking a toll from getting off from an 11 hour day and going out. Could not handle it, but we worked it out just fine.

4. Bliss

Bliss Sally Twit

Yeah I'm in a long distance relationship and we only see each other every other weekend. I would die if I couldn't talk to him every day.

5. tenshi_1912

tenshi_1912 New Member

do you think that your long distance relationship works? like how do u make it work? just that i might be going into a long distance relationship and was just wondering.

6. Bliss

Bliss Sally Twit

Well it's always been a long distance relationship. It's lasted more than six years so far so we've definitely made it work.
    We wrote to each other for a while, called each other a lot and sent a lot of text messages. It was hard not being physically with him but we got used to it. It makes the times you are together a lot more special.

7. tenshi_1912

tenshi_1912 New Member

yeah i can see what you mean :) well im going to be writting to him for 6 weeks as we are just seeing how it goes atm.

8. ysabel

ysabel /ˈɪzəˌbɛl/ pink 5

Clingy is when the other gives you a sign to back off and you don't get it.

9. garret

garret SEMPER PI Bitch! Always P

if u can spend as much time as possible with them cuz you never know what will happen tomorrow.